Greatest Jedi Warrior

CainMarkoSith

i love that kyle katarn was mentioned. he's like the drunk stepdad of the jedi. but he's a ******. there was a general named hoth who fought with the army of light, and i know he was pretty impressive. i think it took a thought bomb on rusaan to kill him. i also know that the guy who later became darth krayt in the legacy comics was a jedi for a long *** time while anakin was a jedi. also a tuskan. and the legacy comics take place 125 years after vader meaning the dude is atleast that old.

Lol at Luke. Luke was strong with the Force but he wasn't a very good duelist compared to other Jedi masters. Hoth is a good choice probably, I guess you could argue pre-Vader Anakin or Mace Windu. Surprisingly there's a lot less info about Jedi warriors are opposed to their dark counterparts.

Luke , i mean just look at the FOTJ series , it's freaking unbelivable , he just takes a full tribe of sith while fighting Abeloth LOL !

Revan also suppose to be one of the greatest duelist of all time with the Exile (super mention for her , i mean taking a full sith academy on her own , beating the Lord of the Pain in a duel and fighting against 3 lightsabers in the same time ...)

Kyle Katarn's not bad also ( Chuck Norris of Star Wars in my opinion) .

But the greatest ever ever ever jedi duelist is Zayne Carrick :D !

Lol he cannot be killed , the force wants him to be alive !

ROFL , Haters gonna hate ...

Luke mastered all Forms and is the quickest Jedi Master there is. And he is the most powerful, teleporting objects, learning lightning, could make illusions bigger than the Millenium Falcon.

I would put Mace Windu right under Luke for Lightsaber Skills.

Luke mastered all Forms and is the quickest Jedi Master there is. And he is the most powerful, teleporting objects, learning lightning, could make illusions bigger than the Millenium Falcon.

I would put Mace Windu right under Luke for Lightsaber Skills.

Luke sucks. :cool:

Lol at Luke. Luke was strong with the Force but he wasn't a very good duelist compared to other Jedi masters. Hoth is a good choice probably, I guess you could argue pre-Vader Anakin or Mace Windu. Surprisingly there's a lot less info about Jedi warriors are opposed to their dark counterparts.

Luke is (canonically) the greatest jedi to ever live. In terms of skill with the force, and skill with a lightsaber.

For dueling, Mace Windu is just underneath Luke.

Luke Skywalker has been officially named as the most powerful force user in the history of the Star Wars universe. Darth Sidious is the second most powerful (first most powerful Sith).

There is really no point in debating their actual strength seeing as the creators of the fantasy have declared with finality who is stronger.

Now in terms of who is the most bad***, that's an entirely different matter...

Edited by sollinton

Luke may be the strongest Jedi to ever exist, but he never really had to deal with the things that the Jedi order had to deal with during the Clone Wars. I say hands down that Mace Windu is the best Jedi Warrior. Had it not been for that pesky Anakin, I believe Mace may have had a real chance at destroying Darth Sidious.

Luke Skywalker has been officially named as the most powerful force user in the history of the Star Wars universe. Darth Sidious is the second most powerful (first most powerful Sith).

There is really no point in debating their actual strength seeing as the creators of the fantasy have declared with finality who is stronger.

Now in terms of who is the most bad***, that's an entirely different matter...

Out of curiosity, when and who has named Luke Skywalker the most powerful force user in history?

I am going to have to agree with all the others here: Luke, hands down. Just read the Fate of the Jedi series: every twist that the Lost Tribe throws at him, you find out later he had planned for it from the start; Yoda, Mace, and Obi-Wan can't say the same when it comes to the plots of Sidious/Palpatine (and he was only one man, not a whole tribe of sith!).

I have seen all of the GL interviews in the the bonus material of the various movie dvd and blu-ray editions and I have never seen him say Luke was the most powerful force user ever. I haven't read all the EU books but a lot of then and I have seen "one of the most powerful jedi to ever live" but nothing crowning him to that. Power creep tends to happen when one continues to be a central figure in books dealing with super heroics. You see it in comics, video games, and novels all the time. Just look how powerful Galen Marek is.