Blood Hunt

I... just wanna finish the SoR stuff but now my character is stuck in the Blood Hunt flashpoint. The Jos/Valk fight keeps resetting itself and I tried to /stuck to get out of it but it keeps me 'in combat' and even closing the game and logging back in doesn't end combat. So now my character is dead and stuck in Blood Hunt. I've sent a ticket but this bug has been here since the expac's launch and it irritates that I can't even get my character out of it...

Anyone else have this happen to them or is my luck just that ******?

I... just wanna finish the SoR stuff but now my character is stuck in the Blood Hunt flashpoint. The Jos/Valk fight keeps resetting itself and I tried to /stuck to get out of it but it keeps me 'in combat' and even closing the game and logging back in doesn't end combat. So now my character is dead and stuck in Blood Hunt. I've sent a ticket but this bug has been here since the expac's launch and it irritates that I can't even get my character out of it...

Usually, you should be teleported out of the instanced flashpoint after ~15 minutes being not logged in. You can also try to manuelly close the game or log out instead of alt+f4.

I hope, that helps.

OP: mostly it's bad luck. The fight resets when your companion and/or the Jesus Droid gets bumped out of the arena. Or, indeed, if it happens to you. I've only had it reset like that once, and I've done it probably about a dozen times on different characters.

Try to keep Jos/Valk in the middle of the arena so they don't knock your companion / the droid over the edge.

Yes this just happened with me again just now, twice the husband and wife tag team reset during the fight, once after i killed one of them.. third time i did manage to get to the end though, this has happened to me before and thought they had fixed the problem but seems not..pain in the backside.. hope they fix it for you soon.