which FP is this?

As an endgame dps I am constantly stood around waiting for gf pop for the hm fp's. After afew long waiting times I get bored and decide to queue for everything. All 50 HM's, all 55 HM's and all TFP (except kuat for obvious reasons). As can be expected when queuing for everything as a dps the vast majority (I would guess 95%) of pops is TFP (which im sick and tired of, but its better than standing round for 40-60 minutes).

But that group finder pop, tells you what role everyone is in, their level (ofc 55 in this case) and their class. Why does it not tell you which mission it is? Where do I go to raise this with BW?

TFP = Tactical Flash Point

Edit: To OP, I've often wanted this as well. The suggestion forums in General Discussion (located towards the top of the page, near the rest of the sub forums) would be where you'd place things like this. As stated, the quest for what has begun will appear in your log, however my log is generally at 15-19/25 and it's not exactly a clean method.

Edited by Kremsau

TFP = Tactical Flash Point

Edit: To OP, I've often wanted this as well. The suggestion forums in General Discussion (located towards the top of the page, near the rest of the sub forums) would be where you'd place things like this. As stated, the quest for what has begun will appear in your log, however my log is generally at 15-19/25 and it's not exactly a clean method.

As long as you haven't got any other FPs there it will appear in that section. Looking at the team's lvl range can give you an idea unless you're all overlvled.

As long as you haven't got any other FPs there it will appear in that section. Looking at the team's lvl range can give you an idea unless you're all overlvled.

As I stated this is endgame stuff, everyone is level 55. Even with the 50 HM's, seeing a group of people 50-55 doesnt tell me which of the 50's it is.

I think purpose of this is to decrease amount of decliners. Sure they can quit once all have accepted but at least they will get penalty :confused:

I would have assumed people would untick the ones they dont like, though now I think about it I have met people who decline all the time, then finally accept and when asked they say "I wanted mando not cadiemu." clearly some people dont know you can deselect. But why not put that into the 'intro to group finder' mission picked up when first visiting fleet.

As for post 3, where would you put the text. Theres text at the top of the group finder pop that says (may be slightly different but general gist is there):

Group queued for: FLASHPOINT..... I reckon after those dots its meant to give the name of the fp, but the box is too small, just change it to:

Group queued for:

FLASHPOINT *Insert name of flashpoint*

(put it on 2 lines)

Edited by BobFredJohn

I would have assumed people would untick the ones they dont like, though now I think about it I have met people who decline all the time, then finally accept and when asked they say "I wanted mando not cadiemu." clearly some people dont know you can deselect. But why not put that into the 'intro to group finder' mission picked up when first visiting fleet.

I'll bet they don't untick the FPs they don't want because you miss a fair-sized daily reward if you're not doing a random FP. Once you've done your random you can uncheck to your heart's desire, but that first (HM55, HM50, TFP) of the day has got to be random or you miss the daily reward.

I did KDY the day before yesterday with chars all in the level range 30-40.

That was hard, real work !

It was an totally different experience from what I had in my memory from doing KDY with my 55 and with other 55s in my group : That was totally browsing through, not caring whether there would be enemy fire or so - we could withstand everything !

And there was no tactical roles, either !

With that group from 30-40, however, that was really hard work ! You had to be so much more careful ! Especially regarding the end boss ! That fight seemed to take on forever !

You had to position yourself much more carefully, protect your team members, giving out heals (I was the Commando Healer, then) ...

The difference couldn't be greater, imho !

Edited by AlrikFassbauer