Romance question for female SI

thecomfycat

I'm just wondering if Andronikos says anything interesting (jealous or funny etc) if you sleep with that Urtel guy on Alderaan after starting Andy's romance.

I wasn't interested in Urtel, and was too afraid I wouldn't hit escape in time if I tried it out just to see what Andy would say. Too bad I can't reload.. :)

He said he was also having a good time with some sweet commoner meanwhile.

I think I have my doubts now was it so genuine and relaxed at that time or was it a jealousy game.

Romance was definetely on, but indeed it hasn't gone very far by that time for some tantrum being appropriate

Edited by Antiqua

Thanks for the reply! I don't know him well enough yet to speculate his motives/sincerity since I just started the romance, but hopefully I will soon :)

He doesn't seem to be all that popular, which is too bad because it's always amusing to chat with people about the romances (as on the BSN), and pick apart these types of situations. I wonder why a lot of girls don't seem to be interested in him?

I don't like him either >.<, personally he is a bit too macho man.. I do like Talos more.. he is more mysterious... but somehow I got married with Adronikos :(...

Well, I'm actually quite fond of him so far, and I like his gruff default appearance. But then again, I also loved Hunter from the Imperial Agent story (and I'm going to QQ forever about that one, haha), Zevran from DA:O, Anders from DA2, and Kaidan from Mass Effect, so my opinions/ favorites seem to be perpetually in the minority.

A roll in the hay with Urtel gets you +15 with Andronikos.

Dumping him hard the day after nets you another +15.

Is this legit? I only ask because I usually seem to get approval from Andy in multiples of 27 (IIRC). Or are you just trying to say that he generally approves? Also, is this after you've started the romance with him?

Is this legit? I only ask because I usually seem to get approval from Andy in multiples of 27 (IIRC). Or are you just trying to say that he generally approves? Also, is this after you've started the romance with him?

Yeah, that's 27, not 15 but he does approve both the night and the dump after it when the romance is already rolling.

Well, the dump is worded like "Andronikos, this guy's just a toy, relax".

Personally, I was trying to figure out how I could keep both of them when it all went down the trash compactor ;)

Edited by Antiqua

So is Talos an option for SI female romance? I've been trying to romance him, but I missed the flirt option after the first time, and I've never gotten another one.

No, he isn't a romance option. You have the one flirt option on Hoth and that's it.

Yeah, that's 27, not 15 but he does approve both the night and the dump after it when the romance is already rolling.

Well, the dump is worded like "Andronikos, this guy's just a toy, relax".

Personally, I was trying to figure out how I could keep both of them when it all went down the trash compactor ;)

You must be further along the romance arc than my inquisitor was when she did those quests. I'm pretty sure my rewards were lower, and I got the second one for saying something not very nice to the guy after. After that, Andronikos said something about all Sith relationships ending in betrayal (which was a bit of well done foreshadowing, actually).

A roll in the hay with Urtel gets you +15 with Andronikos.

Dumping him hard the day after nets you another +15.

+27 actually. It's always +27 from Andronikos for my SI, Khem gives always +15.

Edited by Rouge

+27 actually. It's always +27 from Andronikos for my SI, Khem gives always +15.

Khem gives +15, +30, +40, +45, +60...

It just depends on the conversation and the choice. I've seen all of those individual Affection rewards for Khem. But mostly he gives +15, the other nmbers are rare occurances.

Khem gives +15, +30, +40, +45, +60...

It just depends on the conversation and the choice. I've seen all of those individual Affection rewards for Khem. But mostly he gives +15, the other nmbers are rare occurances.

That's right, but "standard" one is 15. For Andronikos - our second companion - it's 27, there's no way to get an affection bonus less then 27 from him. For 3rd companion it's 40, and 55 for 4th, 102 for 5th. It's the 1 coin value for them, while you still can get "I love this desicion" reaction from your companion with other, higher, values

Edited by Antiqua

I'm male IRL but I always play female characters. Mainly just because they're rarer and I want to help with variety. I didn't realise there was romance in this game, so when Andro started hitting on me I wasn't too sure how to respond, lol. For now I've been nice to him.

SWTOR have stated that they will allow same-sex relationships (soon?) so I might chase after Ashara soon :p