Lego Universe Check-In

Mirdthestrill

Stormer, checking in. Former Tobi1510 and Blackky. Oh, and Mid, what was you're name in LU? Oh, and i was R3 Paradox with original, re-colours, valiant weapon, capes, all sets, and plus one million before i bought a parrot. Edited by ToMyMa
More to the post

• 2 weeks later...
I must say I'm quite surprised to find people from LU moving over to this game, it seems I wasn't alone in changing to this MMO. You probably won't remember me, but I believe you sent me a model once ingame. Nice to see some people from LU here.:)

I must say I'm quite surprised to find people from LU moving over to this game, it seems I wasn't alone in changing to this MMO. You probably won't remember me, but I believe you sent me a model once ingame. Nice to see some people from LU here.:)

Hey, good to see you! I don't think I ever saw you in the game, but you were all over the place on the message boards.

• 2 weeks later...
hey everyone! my name was SwiftSilentDragon in LU. this is a surprising amount of people from LU:jawa_smile:

oh and BTW i was 43 (i think), full rank three with valiant weapons with every paradox faction kit, and i had all the crux prime rares.:jawa_evil:

Lego Universe sounds like a Lego-themed MMO.

Please tell me someone somewhere made a Lego-themed MMO.

Yes it was.

In other news, this is MrWonderful, Overbuild Server. None of you probably know me, but that's fine.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
If anyone here wants to join the Universe Champions or Universe Guardians, server transfers will be starting on the 12th, and my server will probably be open for transferring to for free. The server we are on is called Dreshdae Cantina, and we mostly play on the Empire side, but we have guilds on both sides. Our website is http://www.universechampions.enjin.com/

Wow it has been a while since I talked about LU, really liked it. I was doing really well until they said it was all ending, and they started giving out stuff which annoyed me. I was PopularGracefulNomad. Was being the main word.