Recruitment for untitled guild [both factions]

cinaMginE

Greetings, everyone. I'm looking for members to start a new guild. This will be a casual, RP-friendly guild with some simple guidelines. The founding members will help choose a name for the guild. Socialize, do ops, flashpoints and dailies together and help lower-level players complete Heroics.

This is a guild for mercenaries and black market dealers aspiring to dominate the criminal underworld.

On the Empire side, Bounty Hunters are preferred, but not required. On the Republic side, Smugglers are preferred, but not required.

Extensive crafting skill is desired though not required. We can help each other farm materials and craft items for sale on the GTN, as well as helping fellow members acquire better gear.

This guild does not have strict leadership besides a senior council, so no one will be bossing you around as long as you participate in guild activities when able and respect your fellow members.

Application is as simple as contacting me to tell me a little about yourself. Feel free to post here or message Syrex in-game.

Edited by cinaMginE