Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Alderaan Stronghold Feedback Phase #1

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
Alderaan Stronghold Feedback Phase #1
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MatthewP
01.23.2020 , 12:21 AM | #91
Okay, so the only two issues I really found with this SH set up...

First, just an idea, give us some more hooks near/in the water areas.

Two, Bug/Glitch: When attempting to move from the West to the Northern Lodgings, the door opens the wrong way. The left door tries to go right and the right door tries to go left. Which in effect just switches the doors on the opposite sides of the frame. Makes it so you can't go through as well as looks silly... That's all really so far. (Haven't play tested as much as I want so far.)

lightningseven
02.14.2020 , 02:07 PM | #92
NOW that the new Alderaan Stronghold is NOW LIVE with 6.1 patch being LIVE right now (and yes i bought it and unlocked it), there is a NEW BUG:

LMAO TRY Companion story conversations while in the new Alderaan SH .... you get COPIES of yourself and your companion - TWO of each of you ... in the convo scene lol. I just tried to have a convo with my Khem Val and there were TWO of EACH of us in the companion story conversation scene, in the snowy grass fields of the new Alderaan Stronghold. This is a weird bug. AND if you have certain LARGE sized decorations placed in the large hooks, YOU CANNOT SEE ANYTHING of yourself or your companion (nor their 2 copies) during those conversations because the decos get in the way ..... PLEASE MOVE the convos to a NON-DECO location, like ONLY ON THE BRIDGE over the stream, please.
My NEW ideas for FUTURE #SWTOR6 #KOTET content:
Post-5.0 BUG LIST / FUTURE Content Requests AND Addendum: REVOLUTIONIZING SWTOR!
LEGACIES (Type "/CJOIN [legacy name]" IN CHAT to find me!): Satele Shan: CELESTIA; Star Forge: PALLADIUM; Darth Malgus: UNIVERSALYS

Xina_LA
02.15.2020 , 10:21 AM | #93
I sure hope you filed a bug report on that.

Anyone else having trouble with the starting points still not working? At least, not at the front of the estate...
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

DarthArashi
02.15.2020 , 06:50 PM | #94
I don't know if you're still accepting feedback on this, but can you prevent the grass from clipping through all the items placed outside? That would make things look much nicer. As it is I have grass blades sticking through stone statues and also benches and fountains. Thank you!

KendraP
02.16.2020 , 06:45 PM | #95
Was it intended that the SH not be a "safe zone"?