The Official Kill Luke Skywalker Thread.

TheBentOne

I know I'm going to get flamed for this, but what the hell, it needs to be said.

Kill Luke Skywalker:

He is an OP, unkillable, force demigod capable of steamrolling a whole tribe of sith by himself.

His prominent role in the current EU makes it so that no enemy can be perceived as a threat (He ROFLstomps the supposedly powerful Jacen Solo halfway through legacy leaving Jacen as a worthless lameduck villain who could be removed any time Luke feels like it).

His character is bland and uninteresting, not to mention inconsistent ( "some people don't deserve mercy" is a pretty un jedi thing to say)

His be all end all role chokes off the development of actually interesting characters like Kyp, Saba, Cighal ect.

Luke is the giant tumor slowly killing the EU from within. It is time for him to be surgically removed.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke has already died, we just don't know how it happened.

He appears to Cade Skywalker as force ghost in 137 ABY.

I don't think we can know, because his death would have been so amazing. That it would blow everyone's mind.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I don't think we can know, because his death would have been so amazing. That it would blow everyone's mind.

I was kind of thinking he could get shot in the back, just like Ol Palps. It’d be amusing to see that the two most powerful force users in history both got shot in the back by someone they considered an insignificant non threat.

I was kind of thinking he could get shot in the back, just like Ol Palps. It’d be amusing to see that the two most powerful force users in history both got shot in the back by someone they considered an insignificant non threat.

How Lennon of you.

I know I'm going to get flamed for this, but what the hell, it needs to be said.

Kill Luke Skywalker:

He is an OP, unkillable, force demigod capable of steamrolling a whole tribe of sith by himself.

His prominent role in the current EU makes it so that no enemy can be perceived as a threat (He ROFLstomps the supposedly powerful Jacen Solo halfway through legacy leaving Jacen as a worthless lameduck villain who could be removed any time Luke feels like it).

His character is bland and uninteresting, not to mention inconsistent ( "some people don't deserve mercy" is a pretty un jedi thing to say)

His be all end all role chokes off the development of actually interesting characters like Kyp, Saba, Cighal ect.

Luke is the giant tumor slowly killing the EU from within. It is time for him to be surgically removed.

Luke stays as long as Abeloth stays. If Luke dies before Abeloth, I'll be pretty mad.

Luke stays as long as Abeloth stays. If Luke dies before Abeloth, I'll be pretty mad.

What if it goes like this?

*Luke dies*

Abeloth: "Haha now no one can stop me!"

*Luke reappears as a force ghost in front of Abeloth*

Luke: "***** please, not even death can kill me."

*Luke uses the force to banish Abeloth in a blinding flash of epic light*

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Kill Luke Skywalker:

You beat me to it. /signed.