[Unofficial] Day 3 Invite Waves

Moktal

Hello everyone, I thought I'd pick this up today.

I will update this topic with dates to keep track up to which date got in in each wave.

The anouncement last night was that todays waves of invites will take us up to the last week or so of November.

So fingers crossed for everyone in those last weeks of november to get in today!

Wave 1: up to and including October 27th. Final result

"SWTOR The Old Republic

The first wave of Early Game Access emails have now been sent! We will let you know when the next wave goes out."

Wave 2: up to november the 10th Final result

The second wave of Early Game Access emails have been sent. As always, check your spam folders!

Wave 3: Up to and including November 17th Final Result

Another wave of Early Game Access emails have been sent!

Wave 4: up to and inculding november 24th Final Result

Yet another wave of Early Game Access emails have been sent!

Wave 5: apparently just 3 days in this one. up to the 28th, and not even all the way through the 28th, only half way. Final Result

And another wave of Early Game Access emails have been sent!

Wave 6: Was just send!

Edited by Moktal

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna take a wild guess, and guess that the first wave till be till about 15-20th of October, and the second one till 30th of October.

I redeemed my code on the 25th myself, so hoping i'll get in to the second wave.

I expect that they will get through November today. Us december folk will most likely have to wait until tomorrow.

Most people will have pre-ordered right when it was announced or last minute, so there'll be very few in the months in between, like me, and we'll get in very soon!:)

what about a spike in Dec? when people see EGA starting and think oo I better get a code in

well i have just finished all the upgrades to my rig new graphics now wireless adapter new cooling fans .... soooo ready for my invite today . redeamed code on 21st oct good timing on finishing my pc :D i have on 1 thing left to say MAY THE FORCE BE WITH U ALL