Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Onderon reputation items not granted by missions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server > Bug Reports
Onderon reputation items not granted by missions

Estelindis
10.05.2019 , 09:22 AM | #1
Onderon dailies that grant mission items state: "you receive: Lost Relic" on completion, but in fact no such reputation item shows up anywhere in my character's intentory. I checked the reputation track to see if it had been automatically used, but my Onderon reputation was still at zero.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo 🡢 The Progenitor 🡢 Darth Malgus ||
Let's Fix 6.0 Crafting
More love for class companions, please.
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

Damask_Rose
10.05.2019 , 05:03 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Estelindis View Post
Onderon dailies that grant mission items state: "you receive: Lost Relic" on completion, but in fact no such reputation item shows up anywhere in my character's intentory. I checked the reputation track to see if it had been automatically used, but my Onderon reputation was still at zero.
I didn't think to check my reputation level before I logged off. I assumed I was auto using the items since none showed up in my inventory.

Edmot
10.26.2019 , 04:46 AM | #3
Same problem with THORN.

Estelindis
10.26.2019 , 06:02 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Edmot View Post
Same problem with THORN.
Actually, I am finding a worse problem in the case of other reputations. The Onderon reputation items are consumed on receiving them, but for other reputations I am finding no reputation item in my inventory and also no reputation gain.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo 🡢 The Progenitor 🡢 Darth Malgus ||
Let's Fix 6.0 Crafting
More love for class companions, please.
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

Hawkebatt
10.27.2019 , 01:37 AM | #5
I find that the new way of getting reputation for an area is unfair to how it has always gone. That if you have used up your weekly allowance you can not prevent the tokens from being consumed uselessly. Either remove the weekly limit or give us the tokens and make them click to use.

This is not a request it is an either or.
Emotion, yet Peace. Ignorance, yet Knowledge. Passion, yet Serenity.

Chaos, Yet Harmony. Death, yet the Force. Contemplation, yet Duty.

dinowoman
11.04.2019 , 11:27 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Hawkebatt View Post
I find that the new way of getting reputation for an area is unfair to how it has always gone. That if you have used up your weekly allowance you can not prevent the tokens from being consumed uselessly.
I was just now disappointed to discover this on a character who is doing the Onderon story. With the old system it was impossible to consume reputation items once you had reached the weekly cap, so I expected to find that the items would be put in my inventory instead of being consumed. Taking a couple of characters through the Onderon storyline, coupled with doing the dailies on another, has maxed out my reputation for the week. This leaves me with a choice between not completing Onderon on my characters who haven't finished it yet, and so holding up their progress, or wasting their reputation rewards when they hand in their missions.