Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No to Arcann Romance Give us Real Content!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
No to Arcann Romance Give us Real Content!

kodrac
02.08.2018 , 02:10 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by Manjaca View Post
Is this wrong when i and much other Players more want such Content then a Arcann Romance? Do we dont have the right to post this on the Forum?
Is there something wrong with both? Again, you are reading too much into the writer's Twitter post. Just because she wrote some story lines doesn't mean you're not going to get a flashpoint to run. And just because it's not content you like doesn't mean it's not "real" content or somehow less important. This is nothing more than "my content is more important than your content" b.s.. It's narrow and misplaced.

I mean, sure, we're all starved for content, but it's just a game. Have fun with it or don't.
Quote: Originally Posted by aerockyul View Post
Id find it hard to believe this sort of thing goes on in the preferential treatment forum.

Xina_LA
02.08.2018 , 02:17 PM | #112
It seems like a waste to create an Arcann romance when only Dark-side characters would romance a mass murderer that makes Hitler look like a naughty kid. Even if he spends the rest of his life trying to make up for his past deeds, he'll only redeem a fraction of his crimes.

Meanwhile, the list of bugs in the game is growing. Personally, I hope they spend a lot of time on bug fixes. It's hard for me to recruit friends as new players when they run into numerous bugs the first day of play. They figure anything that sloppy can't be worth their time. I mean c'mon... drop-down lists don't even sort correctly on a consistent basis. Not on vendors, not on the GTN, not in the crafting window.... How basic is that?
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

xAshierx
02.08.2018 , 03:07 PM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
I have read the post regarding the reason Arcann is going to be romanceable (not for me though) is because he is force character and we have been asking for a male force user as a romance option. While Arcann may be the logical choice for some, because of the story, I had an idea that I would like to share.

We still have a chapter or more to finish what if BW introduced a new male force user that we would work with to locate Theron and we could have a choice to add him to our companions and therefore we could romance him instead. I haven't thought about how to do the story but they could add a new male force user and therefore it may ease some of the tensions we have now because of Arcann.
Are you Heno from Wanderhome SWG that did interior decorating? This is Important lol

JakRoanin
02.08.2018 , 03:14 PM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by LordFell View Post
In the truest, technical sense, genocide is when you completely eradicate an ethnic group. All the examples you list... that was certainly the intent, but in none of them was an entire people actually wiped out. Yet, we both agree that the examples given were genocides.

...I don't see how you can agree to that, and then, also, try to argue that Arcann ordering 5 entire worlds eradicated doesn't quality as genocide. He is personally responsible for killing at least 10 Trillion People.. and you're trying to argue that he isn't responsible for genocide? Your wrongness in this instance is so vast and profound, several mighty sky-scrapers could be erected on it.

Also worth pointing out... Vader didn't destroy Alderaan, Moff Tarkin did that.
I never said that Vader Blew up Alderaan, but he was in charge of Wiping out the Jedi, a true act of Genocide.

I also agree that 5 Taris type attacks are TERRIBLE WAR CRIMES! I'm not arguing that Arcann is a Good Guy. I am only saying that he is not guilty of Genocide.

He's no worse than Vader or Revan.

LordFell
02.08.2018 , 03:20 PM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by JakRoanin View Post
I never said that Vader Blew up Alderaan, but he was in charge of Wiping out the Jedi, a true act of Genocide.

I also agree that 5 Taris type attacks are TERRIBLE WAR CRIMES! I'm not arguing that Arcann is a Good Guy. I am only saying that he is not guilty of Genocide.

He's no worse than Vader or Revan.
You compound your wrongness by clinging to it. We're done here.

Asmodesu
02.08.2018 , 03:32 PM | #116
I was thinking about this the past day, and is the argument actually about the fact that we have zero information for any other content that's coming? We have no set in stone information about content this year at all, so people latch on the thing we know has been confirmed. Which is Arcann romance and a comment that this is the year of Companion returns.

Bioware, this is a problem, we need more information on future content (other then these two hints), like yesterday! unknown date of a roadmap does not seem to be enough, we're starving for information. Just look at the infighting now.
Always a Theron fan!
Member of the Order of Zildrog - Theron Protection Agency
Safaia - a melodramatic sith, Revanite and Wrath

kodrac
02.08.2018 , 03:40 PM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by Asmodesu View Post
Bioware, this is a problem, we need more information on future content (other then these two hints), like yesterday! unknown date of a roadmap does not seem to be enough, we're starving for information. Just look at the infighting now.
This is true. It happens every time too. "There's a roadmap coming folks! It's going to be tremendous! It's going to be the best roadmap ever! You're all going to be so so happy!" Then the speculation starts and shortly thereafter fighting ensues.
Quote: Originally Posted by aerockyul View Post
Id find it hard to believe this sort of thing goes on in the preferential treatment forum.

casirabit
02.08.2018 , 05:23 PM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by xAshierx View Post
Are you Heno from Wanderhome SWG that did interior decorating? This is Important lol
Hi Ash. Yes. What do you need decorated now? (teasing)
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

Nefla
02.08.2018 , 07:26 PM | #119
Whether or not you guys like Arcann or want to romance him or think other people shouldn't like him or want to romance him is irrelevant. The time and resources it will take to make what will in all likelihood be a 3 minute cutscene like the return of Corso, Risha, and Andronikos and a subsequent email which will be put into the game who knows when will not be anywhere near enough to make a flashpoint or operation or whatever you guys think you'll get if it's not included. The people who want to romance Arcann with just not get that romance and you'll get...nothing. I mean I guess you'll get the petty satisfaction of denying someone else something because you don't like it but you sure aren't getting anything in exchange.

Obsidian_Stone
02.08.2018 , 08:02 PM | #120
So...I don't care about Arcann either way...but I would like real content. More of what we have and new stuff too. Ideally, a space expac with new ships we can pick and choose, complete with customization. GSF does not fill this void, for me personally. Not even close.

It's not going to happen, I understand this, but I can dream.
http://www.swtor.com/r/jQnBY3 - Because I like shinies.