Disappointed, 50s with PvP gear against low levels?

Tesia

This is just a small thread to say how disappointed I was to see that level 50s are placed in the same bracket as everybody else. With all of their PvP gear they are able to just run around and absolutely obliterate everybody.

Surely the leveling PvP bracket should be 10-49, then level 50s should be placed in their own bracket to play against other people who have PvP gear?

Just had a number of Warzones in a row where a level 50 healer was running around healing his level 50 dps friend and could wipe out the whole team without us being able to dent them because of their damage and healing output, as well as resistance to all of our damage.

Please put level 50s in their own bracket. Let 10-49 be the leveling bracket.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No thank you. It's not our fault you leveled so slow or that you chose to queue up. I like my fast queues.

Has nothing to do with me levelling slowly. I take my time and I am enjoying the story line of my character. Decide to do some PvP and get completely destroyed by level 50s running around with PvP stats. If the bracket is 10-50 then lower levels should have access to gear with expertise on it also.

Has nothing to do with me levelling slowly. I take my time and I am enjoying the story line of my character. Decide to do some PvP and get completely destroyed by level 50s running around with PvP stats. If the bracket is 10-50 then lower levels should have access to gear with expertise on it also.

The pvp vendors offers level 20 and 40 gear.

Come on....level 50's should have an advantage and perks to achieving that status. Just do like everyone else and quit the battlefield when you are losing and re-queue and hope you get people your level. Its all a roll of the dice. I'm lvl 44 and get stuck with level 15-20's all the time and pretty much feel like a lone warrior. Just the nature of it.

The people that have already blasted their way to 50 are the same people that need the gear adv 90% of the time to beat people. A 50 going against a 30 and below is just going to win. Unless some 50 is just that bad.

People that rushed to 50 are picking on those that didn't and they think that takes skill.

It's not about tears or what ever. I love it when my premade group of 25-30s goes against those same 50s and crushes them. But if I am not in a good group. I'll get my kills but we are not going to win the WZ. You need great teamwork when being out leveled by that many levels.

I personally believe there should not be war zones at 50, only open world. WZ it up to 50 then go open world and go earn it like DAOC. But that's my op. :)

Edited by Chapelcloth

Meh I love having level 50s on the other side. The best part most of the suck, and I mean like 80% of them. But its still fun to do a 1v1 when I am 15 level bellow and still be able to kill them with a challange. But than again I have done alote of PvP in other MMO's

Also dont worry to much about level 50s OP, the thing is that you by playing against level 50s will improve your skill, while those that are level 50 because of theire default advantage will not improve theire skill. So once more people hit level 50, those that are 50 now will fade away from the top of the boards.

PS: I see my post might have sounded Offencive towards those level 50. No, I dont say those that are 50 are bad players. They are actualy much better than the avarage play.

But the fact is that the human nature will make you lazy, as you will not face any challange you will not improve, while against those you play who are lower will have no choice but to improve them self, and that why they will end up on top once the levels start to be more even =)

Edited by OldxLady

haha cause some people can only kill others players that they out lvl by 40 lvls...when they are 50 you will get creamed.

Of course yo.... wait.

http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff435/Swsss/Screenshot_2011-12-23_17_06_34_642496.jpg

3 50's on the other team, we lost but I seem to have done alright.

Solo pvp out in Ilum I don't recall ever being taken below 80% 1v1.

There goes your theory.

Of course yo.... wait.

http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff435/Swsss/Screenshot_2011-12-23_17_06_34_642496.jpg

3 50's on the other team, we lost but I seem to have done alright.

Solo pvp out in Ilum I don't recall ever being taken below 80% 1v1.

There goes your theory.

Were they beating on a quest mob too? DAOC was real open world pvp IMO. People went into this huge zone 99% of the time with pvp on the mind. Getting jumped or getting run over by an 8 man was just part of the experience. However I was there to pvp not quest. If I'm out questing in swtor and not "hunting" in a zone made for pvp and get jumped and beat that's just a pvp server. However I might have got their best shot but they for sure didn't get mine.

That's why again IMO. A huge zone with nothing but pvp on the mind of the players is great. I get people's best shot and they get mine. Win or lose. For now, I'll settle for WZ's and the 99% takes no skill jump someone in open world pvp questing "challenge".