New Subscriber Question

sindarinscholar

So I recently subscribed, after giving this game a try as a non-subscriber. I learned that as a subscriber, I get a boosted character slot (meaning I can create a character immediately at KOTFE or KOTET). Now I know if I bought a boost off of the Cartel Market, it is a one time use item. Meaning, if I decided to delete my boosted character, I loose the ability to make another.

My question is, Is this true of the Subscriber one as well? Is it one time, or if I delete the character I make with it, will I get the option back?

There are certain provisos. When you create the boosted character, you will get some information regarding what circumstances deleting the boosted character will give the ability to create a new one back. But doing most anything will prevent you from getting it back.

There are certain provisos. When you create the boosted character, you will get some information regarding what circumstances deleting the boosted character will give the ability to create a new one back. But doing most anything will prevent you from getting it back.

So then It basically does function like the CM token? Good to know. I thought so, but I wanted to be sure before I tried, just so if I do decide to make a character and delete it later, I know that I won't have another chance to create one without buying a token.

So then It basically does function like the CM token? Good to know. I thought so, but I wanted to be sure before I tried, just so if I do decide to make a character and delete it later, I know that I won't have another chance to create one without buying a token.
There's no difference between the "free" boosted character for being a subscriber, and one you get from buying a token from the CM. The tokens just let you make more boosted characters, if the free one isn't enough.

You will get a popup telling you all this stuff when you create a "boosted" character:

Your token can be refunded and reused if you delete this character, unless the character does one of the following:

• Gains a character level
  • Completes any Crew Skill mission or task
  • Completes any mission

Edited by Adric_the_Red