Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game crashed on loading screen

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
Game crashed on loading screen

Qudaspeiche
11.21.2019 , 02:17 PM | #1
Good evening, I have that problem almost for 4 days. Searched all forums and similar problems, tried everything and nothing really helped. How can I fix it and log in to game when client just crashing after clicking play button in launcher - it showing me game loading screen, then shortly game just closing without any errors. Other games works fine, never did such a dance with the wolves before with any other game. Whats wrong with it? I am returned player, and already bought a subscription. Does anybody working on that game? Or not, why cant you solve that problem that persist from 2012

bolotnik
11.23.2019 , 09:44 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Qudaspeiche View Post
Good evening, I have that problem almost for 4 days. Searched all forums and similar problems, tried everything and nothing really helped. How can I fix it and log in to game when client just crashing after clicking play button in launcher - it showing me game loading screen, then shortly game just closing without any errors. Other games works fine, never did such a dance with the wolves before with any other game. Whats wrong with it? I am returned player, and already bought a subscription. Does anybody working on that game? Or not, why cant you solve that problem that persist from 2012
Have that problem too. Seems that the crashes appear after the new patch.

Qudaspeiche
11.23.2019 , 01:05 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by bolotnik View Post
Have that problem too. Seems that the crashes appear after the new patch.
Had this problem since installed new windows on new pc, all other games works fine but this....eh, I tried everything and patch didnt affect cause it was the same before it.

septru
11.26.2019 , 01:19 PM | #4
game is down. load screens don't work. plz fix
-Prum, Satele Shan
"The real endgame is general chat."
The only real top 3 operative btw