Messed up Aspiring Knight's set. Please adjust in future patch!

Alec_Fortescue

Craftable Aspiring Knight's set is completely messed up. It looks like devs forgot that there are TWO Aspiring Knight's sets. There is one we acquire on Tython (green-quality set - never to be found later in the game which is shame) and the second one, crafted by synthweavers. When the new schematics were added for belts, bracers etc. to let crafters make full sets, the craftable Aspiring Knight set received boots, gloves, belt, bracers... Which don't fit the set!

http://db.darthhater.com/search.aspx?search_text=aspiring+knight%27s+ Have look on the icons and you'll know what I mean.

Bioware, please adjust this mistake by making the gloves, belt, boots and bracers fit the pants and chestpiece or the other way around. It looks annoying... The craftable Aspiring Knight's set should receive those really cool-looking handwraps, not gloves.

Thanks.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

I think Sentinel's Gloves are a great match for the Aspiring Knight's set, personally.

In general, this isn't the only set where the new orange gloves, boots, bracers and belts don't match up to the looks of the existing sets whose names they share.

However, changing the appearances of some of these items is not the way to go. Thousands of people are already wearing crafted items that they like. Why should their appearance be changed because you don't like it? Instead, a new orange appearance for the chest and leg armour you get on Tython should be added.

Edited by Estelindis

The custom Aspiring Knight's chest and legs actually belong to the custom Sentinel set. Unfortunately the reverse is not true as Sentinel chest and legs which appear be a recolour of the custom Battle Master chest and legs and don't really belong anywhere. Saddly the actual Aspiring Knight's chest and legs appear to be simply missing.

I support the OP's request but I doubt it will happen. :(

Edited by Sunjammer

I think Sentinel's Gloves are a great match for the Aspiring Knight's set, personally.

In general, this isn't the only set where the new orange gloves, boots, bracers and belts don't match up to the looks of the existing sets whose names they share.

However, changing the appearances of some of these items is not the way to go. Thousands of people are already wearing crafted items that they like. Why should their appearance be changed because you don't like it? Instead, a new orange appearance for the chest and leg armour you get on Tython should be added.

Yup, should be added. But the set shouldn't be messed up in the first place - it's one of the best lookin', hood down pieces in the game. However I have a problem with the custom Aspiring Knight's vest as it keeps changing colours! Vest is black during the gameplay but when the cut scenes pop it is changing to light blue.