Hack, exploit or is simply possible, allowed by the game?

Zez-Kai-Ell

The amount of time I have done this on both factions I can remember. This is in no way a cheat or an exploit.

To be honest it happened only a couple of weeks ago on the Ilum republic base (3 Assassins were cloaked in the Cantina so we killed them).

This is a PVP server no offense but Get used to it.

The mobs that protect the base are there to be killed/stunned whatever it is. Otherwise they would make them un-killable like the turrets in Black Hole.

You are mouseclicker, Sir.

Really surprising you got facerolled :|

So you think key-binds are better than mouse click? you are wrong, same way mouse click is not better than key binds, it all depends of the player reaction ability, not to mention the global cool down happening, and using a normal mouse i may believe is complicated but if you have a gaming mouse configured to the max sensitivity stage then is another talk, and i know a lot mouse clickers around that are beating key-binders without any problem, and they don't even say that use click to avoid trolls with the complex of superiority and always think that knows whats best (and before you answer, no i am not referring to you) for some one who probably always use keys no wonder say that click suck, man the same shoe don't fit for the same person, and there is even players who use both at same time, some skill are key bind other they do as click, and they are beating others.

As a fact i one of the players on the thread of the server pvp records is a totally mouse clicker, if mouse is so bad how he do that?

Keybindings > Clicking. Period. Don't see how you can even make an argument out of that.

I disagree with the guy you quoted but I also disagree with you, Keybindings are not always better. The player factor is a hugely important thing. Some players have the equipment and ability that suits keybinding best and some players don't, forcing keybinding to those players who don't is going to significantly dent their performance and overall gameplay experience to the point that the small benefit earned through sole keybinding becomes irrelevant. I think an avid clicker who is paying attention will be able to complete all the content the game is offering without issues.

I disagree with the guy you quoted but I also disagree with you, Keybindings are not always better. The player factor is a hugely important thing. Some players have the equipment and ability that suits keybinding best and some players don't, forcing keybinding to those players who don't is going to significantly dent their performance and overall gameplay experience to the point that the small benefit earned through sole keybinding becomes irrelevant. I think an avid clicker who is paying attention will be able to complete all the content the game is offering without issues.

You dont need keybinds in pve

You dont belong here

for pve imo you only need your 3 main skills and and your interrupt keybinded but on my pve assassin i have 28 keybinds and works much better than she ever did when only have my 3 main and my interrupt (i have a razer naga mouse (18 mouse buttons so i am using that every single programmable button i can ))