DeadpoolCorp

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, You can never wake up :)

I wish I was Han Solo

Granted, but Greedo shoots first.

I wish you'd stop following every post with "Don't let the thread die!". It hasn't died yet, and I don't think it will unless the devs lock it for some reason.

Edit: just realized I double wished without granting anything.

Edited by orangefishboy

Granted, but Greedo shoots first.

I wish you'd stop following every post with "Don't let the thread die!". It hasn't died yet, and I don't think it will unless the devs lock it for some reason.

Edit: just realized I double wished without granting anything.

(lol)

Granted, Now I say POST ON THE THREAD!

I wish I could have infinite cartel coins (fairly and legally)

(lol)

Granted, Now I say POST ON THE THREAD!

I wish I could have infinite cartel coins (fairly and legally)

Granted, but after you got all the best toys, every other player in the game gave up and stopped playing. So you have every item in the galaxy, and nobody to show them off to.

I wish all MMORPGs could cross over with each other for one day out of the year. So superheroes and wizards and Jedi could fight against supervillains and orcs and imperial troops, while Barbie redecorates guilds' strongholds and Tinkerbell flits around turning weapons into flowers.

Granted, but after you got all the best toys, every other player in the game gave up and stopped playing. So you have every item in the galaxy, and nobody to show them off to.

I wish all MMORPGs could cross over with each other for one day out of the year. So superheroes and wizards and Jedi could fight against supervillains and orcs and imperial troops, while Barbie redecorates guilds' strongholds and Tinkerbell flits around turning weapons into flowers.

Granted, But the Universe explodes from all the awesomeness

I wish there was an Imperial Trooper and SIS agent class

Edited by Nalathemaster

Granted, But the Universe explodes from all the awesomeness

I wish there was an Imperial Trooper and SIS agent class

granted, but you have no companions and die at end of chapter three

i wish my dad wasn't sick

Edited by PossibleJr

granted, but you have no companions and die at end of chapter three

i wish my dad wasn't sick

Granted, he gets well and returns safely home but develops a really lame sense of humor that drives everyone mad.

I wish I was taller.

granted but fallout 2 has graphics issues on new computers.

I wish i had the abillity to bend reality to my will.

granted, you accidently erase yourself from existence, but then that means you never altered reality and as a result you exist and then alter reality til you erase yourself creating a huge paradox.

I wish I had a life size model of a TIE fighter I could climb into and play with.

Edited by Sangrar

granted, you accidently erase yourself from existence, but then that means you never altered reality and as a result you exist and then alter reality til you erase yourself creating a huge paradox.

I wish I had a life size model of a TIE fighter I could climb into and play with.

Granted,but a Super Obese star wars fanatic steals it

I wish i was a lightside sith inquisitor

Granted,but a Super Obese star wars fanatic steals it

I wish i was a lightside sith inquisitor

granted. As the lightside inquisitor, you have more mercy. That is a weakness your enemies exploit time and time again up until finally you die a painful death to one of your rivals to prevent the death of your allies, even though they are murdered anyway too.

I wish I had a life size statue of Galvatron.

granted. As the lightside inquisitor, you have more mercy. That is a weakness your enemies exploit time and time again up until finally you die a painful death to one of your rivals to prevent the death of your allies, even though they are murdered anyway too.

I wish I had a life size statue of Galvatron.

Granted, but it transforms and "misfires" upon you, leaving only your feet.

I wish giantdad was in dark souls 2.

• 5 weeks later...
Granted, but it transforms and "misfires" upon you, leaving only your feet.

I wish giantdad was in dark souls 2.

granted, but he only appears as a carving on a cave wall in the middle of nowhere, that can only be accessed on your first life, and there are instakill traps scattered along all paths that randomise every two minutes which you must avoid to find the carving

i wish my sith warrior could go super saiyan after using channel hatred

granted, but he only appears as a carving on a cave wall in the middle of nowhere, that can only be accessed on your first life, and there are instakill traps scattered along all paths that randomise every two minutes which you must avoid to find the carving

i wish my sith warrior could go super saiyan after using channel hatred

Granted, but when you go super saiyan Jar Jar Binks becomes your companion that you cannot kill or dismiss.

I wish I could customize my D5-Manits .

Granted, but when you go super saiyan Jar Jar Binks becomes your companion that you cannot kill or dismiss.

I wish I could customize my D5-Manits .

Granted, but the new furnishings start to rot and eventually causes your D5-Mantis to implode.

I wish I could create a real lightsaber.

Granted, but due to an accident, you sever your left hand.

I wish I had a donut.

Granted! But it was made by "Pervy Peter," a registered sex offender. And there's a curly hair sticking out of it.

I wish I had the real sword Excalibur, and its scabbard. No, wait, someone's going to shoot me, aren't they? OK, I wish I had a real working Star Trek transporter. No, I don't like how that's going to end, either. I wish I could step into fictional books. Nope, someone's gonna put me in 50 Shades of Gray.

I feel like the WOPR computer in War Games, realizing you can't win at Tic Tac Toe.

OK, I wish something really bad would happen to me.

Granted! But it was made by "Pervy Peter," a registered sex offender. And there's a curly hair sticking out of it.

I wish I had the real sword Excalibur, and its scabbard. No, wait, someone's going to shoot me, aren't they? OK, I wish I had a real working Star Trek transporter. No, I don't like how that's going to end, either. I wish I could step into fictional books. Nope, someone's gonna put me in 50 Shades of Gray.

I feel like the WOPR computer in War Games, realizing you can't win at Tic Tac Toe.

OK, I wish something really bad would happen to me.

Granted, but the bad does not kill you, but rather forces you to be a better person.

I wish I had a motorcycle.

Granted, you are so smart, you go insane and are murdered D:

I wish I was Awesome

Granted, but your awesomeness is so overpowering a mob of followers, follow you around and eventually smother you to death.

EDIT: I wish December would come around already

Edited by theUndead