Jedi turned Sith

Rhenthyl

Not sure if you have read the Darth Bane series, but I believe a similar story/situation develops. It's not exactly the same and it has been awhile since I have read them, but there is that. Also, the Legacy of the Force series tells of Jacen Solo's journey from Jedi to Sith Lord, I thought those were very good books. Hope those help! :)

play kotor 1 - i wont give full details if you are interested... but the background story before the game begins is that you use to be a jedi, turned to the dark side.. then the game picks up where you were betrayed by the sith, recovered by the jedi and redeemed. so on and so forth.

for an early 2000's game, it was fantastic. you can probably find it on steam for pc for under $5

Another good one is the expansion to Dark Force 2: Jedi Knight called "Mysteries of the Sith". I know I'm dating myself here, but in this game you play Mara Jade who has been training under Kyle Katarn. Kyle finds a reference in an Imperial Base to a planet called ... (drum roll) ... Dromund Kaas!!! He goes there and disappears. As Mara Jade, you complete a few missions for the New Republic, then go find Kyle. You track him to the Dark temple on Dromund Kaas to find that he's fallen to the Dark Side, and you have to bring him back to the light. This is why Kyle gives Luke his lightsaber and stops using the Force up until the game Jedi Knight 2 comes out.

Another good one is the expansion to Dark Force 2: Jedi Knight called "Mysteries of the Sith".

Or go with the original game itself and be able to be the "Jedi turned Sith", where a good portion of the dark/light alignment meter is based on your actions as the player, instead of a conscious choice between Light or Dark conversation options.

Or go with the original game itself and be able to be the "Jedi turned Sith", where a good portion of the dark/light alignment meter is based on your actions as the player, instead of a conscious choice between Light or Dark conversation options.

Very true! Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith is my favorite game & expansion set of all time. They're the games that got me into gaming in the first place.