How is the ranked of this server?

ClamEatsCurry

Basically what the title says. How is the ranked here? How often does it pop? Is there a lot of healer pops? Tanks? Is it a lot of Pub v Pub? Pub v Imp? Imp v Imp? Who dominates the scene more? Just in general, what is ranked like and how often does queue pop on this server?

in all honesty, the queue sync is terrible, I mainly play as a tank and I can get regular pops at prime time, healer is good too, and lots of 4 dps matches after 2pm (est). Team ranked is alright, sometimes you have to talk with people and set it up beforehand, but there are typically 2-6 teams in queue during the week.

Basically what the title says. How is the ranked here? How often does it pop? Is there a lot of healer pops? Tanks? Is it a lot of Pub v Pub? Pub v Imp? Imp v Imp? Who dominates the scene more? Just in general, what is ranked like and how often does queue pop on this server?

i get pops every day. usually q after 5pm. qs pop till im getting off. we have lots of 4 dps games. still plenty of healers in q most days. not many tanks tho. it varies day to day on the pub vs pub or pub vs imp. i find the imps get tired of getting raped so they stop qing a mostly pub vs pub late night.