My Shara! How Can You do This? *SPOILERS*

JakRoanin

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They can't do this she was supposed to return and be a companion! She's my Male agent's ONE LOVE! I guess this means being

a double agent

is out. OMG Good thing I'm not at the point where I make THE choice but HOW COULD THEY DO THIS! Agents who romanced Saganu got him back.

They can't do this she was supposed to return and be a companion! She's my Male agent's ONE LOVE! I guess this means being

a double agent

is out. OMG Good thing I'm not at the point where I make THE choice but HOW COULD THEY DO THIS! Agents who romanced Saganu got him back.

To be honest, I wouldn't have imagined that agents who make the choice you put in spoiler tags would be all that compatible with Shara...? But different strokes for different folks.

I get what you mean. Haven't run a trooper through yet, but would be upset if I found out Jonas Balkar was involved. Personally I never liked Watcher 2. Just like I didn't like Jaxxo either. But everyone has their preferences. The first time I played a male IA I flirted with Kaliyo and was pretty upset at how Watcher 2 acted and treated my agent - so upset that I

became the hand of Jadus and told him she was on his ship

Shara didn't have a choice but to be loyal to the Empire. She was enslaved. In fact, she's the biggest victim of the Agent storyline. First the Empire, then the Star of Cabal, then the Republic, now THIS! I was so hoping that when we finally found her again healed and free, she'd make her own choice. UGH how can they give us Saganu and pull such a dirty trick!

even in the conversation she's truly tortured by the fact that you lied to her, not because you betrayed the Empire.

We agents who love her deserve her truly BACK!

Watcher 2.

she has a name ? lol been a couple of years since I run an agent .

Yeah , that was weird . I couldn't romance her (cose female) , but honestly what she said..was a shock . I was thinking of ALOT of peoples would say what she said..but never though it be her .

Still waiting for sweet Lana to catch up to watcher 2 though..

I'm just happy no one has reported them being forced to kill the former Keeper/Minister of Intelligence. My agents at the end of FE/TE are a freelancer and a loyal Hand of Jadus. First one got

the SIS director

against her and I'm assuming my Hand of Jadus is gonna get the same one.

...I kind of want to play a double agent through FE/TE to experience that option now. :p

I just don't see how it's fair though. With Saganu coming back to romance those who wanted him back, but Watcher 2 was a legitimate LI and a vital part of the Agent's storyline. Love her or hate her, they just threw her out. Now players who don't make THE choice will probably never get her back!

And that nasty surprise now screws up my plans for my agents!

what the hell?? I have a female agent but I did not get her on that console before boss fight.

There was a SIS director instead, what gives?

In class story and the SOR I did everything to save shara from that brain thing and worked with the minister

without any bad choices.

WHAT HAPPENED? I DEMAND ANSWERS NOW!!!

(I *********** love shara too)

what the hell?? I have a female agent but I did not get her on that console before boss fight.

There was a SIS director instead, what gives?

In class story and the SOR I did everything to save shara from that brain thing and worked with the minister

without any bad choices.

WHAT HAPPENED? I DEMAND ANSWERS NOW!!!

(I *********** love shara too)

The NPC that pops up in the consoles at the end of the flashpoint is entirely dependent upon what you did during the character story arc.

For the Imperial Agent, if you became a double agent working for SIS you get Watcher 2. Otherwise the SIS director.

For the SI: Zash or Khem Val depending upon who you sent to the mind prison.

For the SW: Baras if you did not kill him, Darth Ravage if you did. Or Baras for both if you're bugged.

BH: Malea Janarus (widow of the former Chancellor) or Lord Vindis (apprentice of Darth Tormen), depending on whom you killed at the end or the choice you made.

JK: Servant 1 (Lightside) or Master Kwiiks (Dark Side)

Smuggler: Nexia Kiril (daughter of Voidwolf) if Lightside ending in class story or Master Sumalee if Darkside ending.

JC: Sophia Farash (Child of the Emperor Ambassador on Voss) if Lightside or Gaden-Ko if Darkside

Trooper: Imperial General Essith (associate of Rakton) if sided with the Republic on Iokath or General Garza if sided with the Empire instead

I think I missed something :confused: I didn't see Shara on Nathema. Where does she supposedly appear? Before the mechanic doggy boss? I had someone else there. (Fortunately, because my Agent romanced her, and she was the love of his life. It'd hurt if she turned against him.)