My Shara! How Can You do This? *SPOILERS*

JakRoanin

Eh, choices mattered there. If you're siding with the Republic you're a traitor to the Empire and its people, including her. She's right to be angry with you for that. Even if she has free choice now it doesn't mean she'd suddenly want to support the Republic.

I agree that I am sorry she was on Nathema, though. She's one of the characters I'd have liked to see return. They really cleaned house and wiped out a lot of good characters in that flashpoint.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, choices mattered there. If you're siding with the Republic you're a traitor to the Empire and its people, including her. She's right to be angry with you for that. Even if she has free choice now it doesn't mean she'd suddenly want to support the Republic.

I agree that I am sorry she was on Nathema, though. She's one of the characters I'd have liked to see return. They really cleaned house and wiped out a lot of good characters in that flashpoint.

Nathema only happens if you become a double Agent for Ardun Kothe.[/sopiler]

I'm talking about AFTER the vanilla game.

Petition: Mr. Musco, Mr. Boyd, is there any way at all, that an Agent can reunite with Shara again even if they...

Side with the Republic on Iokath

My Agent needs his love, and Rishi promised us she could be free! Please Please Please!

You could do the same as the Vaylin fans and ask for her to be placed onto the Odessen console? Failing that I suppose it would be nice to have a clone themed plot? Empire and Republic numbers must be in a sharp decline after all the recent events.

Edited by fishpeople

I'm sorry I wasn't clear. I haven't been a double-agent for Kothe, I want her after I side with the Pubs on Iokath

If you didn't side with Kothe in the class story, then the game was bugged for you, and that's too bad. ETA: and if you haven't already, it probably should be reported on the Bug Report forum (there was a thread where people were reporting incorrect NPCs who showed up for them on Nathema) and as an in-game bug.

But I still don't see her ever wanting to ally or return to a toon who sides Republic at any point.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

From what I remember on Nathema her main reason for turning against an agent is because he/she lied about it to her. So I can see it but to each her own. My Jak'Alek wants her back. Especially after Rishi. I just want the devs to know there's an interest.

Yeah, it's all kinds of no good for me. It's almost as if SOR never happened. But it's also the person that wrote Chapter 6 of KotET, so it also doesn't really surprise me. I mean, I get it, honestly, loyalty to the Empire and all that, but it just fits into a number of bits throughout the game that set my teeth on edge.

I just don't see how it's fair though. With Saganu coming back to romance those who wanted him back, but Watcher 2 was a legitimate LI and a vital part of the Agent's storyline. Love her or hate her, they just threw her out. Now players who don't make THE choice will probably never get her back!

And that nasty surprise now screws up my plans for my agents!

Where was the romance option with Saganu? He barely even acknowledged that there had been anything between them.

• 3 years later...
I'm necro-ing this thread just in case Ms. Sullivan-Kelly reads it. Please bring our Shara back for those of us who didn't get her fed to the Gravestone.

Honestly, I didn't feel her response fit for the one who was not only betrayed by the ones who were basically killing you and her, seeing as how the Agent saves her.

I don't consider any of it canon to my story, so IDGAF.

4 years later I still agree, this was a mostly stupid decision. They did it I think in the same spirit as the rishi class missions, except that whoever came up with this idea fundamentally misunderstood player desires: we want to CONTINUE characters from class stories, not kill them off. Not least because if characters like Garza or Servant 1 are gonna die, it should be in some way that actually makes sense and not part of the evil scheme of Eternal Knight #237 [1]. Baras at least would have made that guy his catspaw, not the other way around.

[1] I used that term because I forgot his actual name, because he's completely unimportant. I also forgot what the official name of those knights are, because those expansions were also utterly forgettable, mediocre content.

Edited by Ardrossan

Idk Servant 1 made sense. Madame General Evil Queen, (if you aligned with the Imps) deserves far worse. Baras was pretty pathetic. But the point is GIVE Shara back please.

The point is not picking favorites, or your petty biases about characters--IDGAF about Shara whatsoever. It's that, like them or hate them, they were WASTED on this forgettable fight sequence in a tedious FP no one ever replays. That's the problem.

The point is not picking favorites, or your petty biases about characters--IDGAF about Shara whatsoever. It's that, like them or hate them, they were WASTED on this forgettable fight sequence in a tedious FP no one ever replays. That's the problem.

Easy there, I never said you were wrong, I'm just saying I thought Servant 1 or any of the servants could make sense for fuel. I made this thread hoping that they could do what they did with Khem Val. I am not fighting your point.