I am Scissors. Where is my paper?

HanSollo

Wait wait wait, a GS is LF his targets??? You kidding, bro? Maras, sorcs, dps ssins, mercs, powertechs. Actually all of them are your clients. TANKS are out of your list that's it. The rest die in seconds, if the don't L2P. My gs is 80 valor but it's not my main. My main is commando and as the squishiest and shi*iest pvp class in the game i can tell you - GS is OP.ZOMG.BEST.RANGER.KILLER.EVER. Edited by dejavy

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait wait wait, a GS is LF his targets??? You kidding, bro? Maras, sorcs, dps ssins, mercs, powertechs. Actually all of them are your clients. TANKS are out of your list that's it. The rest die in seconds, if the don't L2P. My gs is 80 valor but it's not my main. My main is commando and as the squishiest and shi*iest pvp class in the game i can tell you - GS is OP.ZOMG.BEST.RANGER.KILLER.EVER.

The only reason they would kill most of those classes up there is of they didn't know the slinger was on them. That does not make them OP. Any class can kill someone who doesn't fight back.

I keep seeing people post this misinformation. They are not a counter to sentinels or marauders. We are actually a counter to them. Picking off someone in a warzone who's in a group fighting someone else doesn't mean you are a counter. Try 1v1ing a sentinel in any of your specs and see how well you do. :rolleyes: We have so many ways to counter your class.

If you are talking about snipers that never played marauder themselves and would fail to recognize even obfuscate debuff, then yes. A decent sniper will handle you quite well. I have a counter aswer for pretty much your every CD.

Edited by NoTomorrow

I Play a GS. Have been playing since prelaunch i have been waiting patiently for my paper to show up but its still not here. Most people dont realize that most of the DMG done my GS is white so its all mitigated by armor. This pretty much takes out anything wearing heavy armor. Ok so Guardians/Troopers/ Mercs are out they mitigate 30-40% of your DMG right off the bat. so light and medium armor lets see. Sin/shadow op/scoundral have stealth. So at best you can wait for them to pop out of stealth and start on someone else but the one without downs simply kill you first then head to thier intended target. so whats left Sent/Mara.....if i have to explain that one to u then im sorry. So Sorc/Sages granted they only mitigate 15-20% of the dmg but the problem is they have a 4k bubble on a 20 sec CD so they have somthing like 30k hp and plunty of mobility to LoS you till they can rebubble. so what exactly am i supposed to target. The only use i am in WZs is to pop bubbles so melees dont get stunned. i really am confused as to why you even made this class. Not to mention that i have to stack accurcy to even be able to hit (+15%) to make sure i hit. So while others are stacking crit surge im stacking accuracy and more accuracy and more accuracy which ****s anydmg i would do. Plz if you can explain to me how i can kill **** let me know

Here's the problem with MM snipers/GS. Their damage is really good against things without defensive cooldowns up or non tanks. Actually too strong imo. Ambush/Followthrough/Execute all crit for high amounts. You get 2 crits on anyone of those abilities and its an easy 10k damage in like 3 seconds, which is retarded, especially for how short the cooldowns are on these abilities. But... this is very RNG whether you are going to even get crits or if you are even going to hit. Defensive cooldowns like deflection and saber ward can completely negate your damage, or you can keep trying to do damage and hope for good RNG. Tanks are even harder on MM snipers because like you said yeah all our damage basically is physical, except like shiv (which is decent but you have to be close) and grenades (which will run you energy dry).

Troopers have heavy armor and reactive shield which isn't as RNG as knights and shadows, but still are hard to dps through. This leaves operatives and other snipers which have evasion. Evasion really only works great against (lol) other MM snipers and when 2 snipers are hitting each other, its probably going to come down to who had better RNG with cover shield. This leaves sorcerers, which suck against everything and basically are good targets if they are in the open, like you said.

Everything above would be fine, if things worked like this for other dps classes, but unfortunately they don't. MM snipers and maybe operatives are the only 2 specs that all their real damage is physical. Even middle tree marauders, who get most of their burst from their ravage (physical) can do good enough non physical damage when they see things like saber ward.

1v1 a MM sniper can win other classes, but it takes awhile. When agents in general get dogpiled by more than 1 dps, they just drop. This includes snipers, because their defensive cooldowns are designed more for 1v1. They have no % damage reduction defensive cooldowns except entrench aoe damage reduction. A guardian for example can have 3 people on them and pop saber ward, and mitigate damage from all 3 people, making it easier to survive/heal/guard. A sniper doesn't have a mechanic like this. This and the fact that evasion really only does something against a hand full of things (ravage, knight exectue, other snipers and some operative specs, rail shot, charge bolts) make snipers easy targets to focus down. Its the same reason sages/sorcerers are the squishiest class in the game.

What do MM snipers bring that others don't? Control. If you're playing a MM sniper and you aren't using your control, you might as well just spec lethality or engineering. MM snipers have hands down the best control in the game. They can lock down melee classes for endless CC chains. Just legshot alone can root a melee for 5 out of every 12 seconds. You're not going to hit 1 million damage as MM like some of the other dps classes are capable of, but you can stop a ridiculous amount of damage/healing just with your CC.

I Play a GS. Have been playing since prelaunch i have been waiting patiently for my paper to show up but its still not here. Most people dont realize that most of the DMG done my GS is white so its all mitigated by armor. This pretty much takes out anything wearing heavy armor. Ok so Guardians/Troopers/ Mercs are out they mitigate 30-40% of your DMG right off the bat. so light and medium armor lets see. Sin/shadow op/scoundral have stealth. So at best you can wait for them to pop out of stealth and start on someone else but the one without downs simply kill you first then head to thier intended target. so whats left Sent/Mara.....if i have to explain that one to u then im sorry. So Sorc/Sages granted they only mitigate 15-20% of the dmg but the problem is they have a 4k bubble on a 20 sec CD so they have somthing like 30k hp and plunty of mobility to LoS you till they can rebubble. so what exactly am i supposed to target. The only use i am in WZs is to pop bubbles so melees dont get stunned. i really am confused as to why you even made this class. Not to mention that i have to stack accurcy to even be able to hit (+15%) to make sure i hit. So while others are stacking crit surge im stacking accuracy and more accuracy and more accuracy which ****s anydmg i would do. Plz if you can explain to me how i can kill **** let me know

Dear Bioware , Nerf paper and buff rock , scissors is fine as it is.

Love , Rock

I keep seeing people post this misinformation. They are not a counter to sentinels or marauders. We are actually a counter to them. Picking off someone in a warzone who's in a group fighting someone else doesn't mean you are a counter. Try 1v1ing a sentinel in any of your specs and see how well you do. :rolleyes: We have so many ways to counter your class.

My class is a commando. I don't counter anyone.

And you have counters to EVERY class, so you agree you should be nerfed yeah? You have fewer counters to them though.

But hey why don't you support your claim? How do you feel you counter them vs any other melee? Scoundrel and Shadows can get up on them without getting hurt, Vanguards only have to get within 10m, what makes you think that you specifically counter them? Or do you only counter the bad ones.

Now are you saying if you roll up on one you're gonna win? Yeah probably. If you're in melee range of the sniper before the fight starts then game over man. Starting at 30m though? I'm somewhat doubtful. You have fewer options to displace them then other classes, and their burst matches yours, and they can gain separation better than you can create it, making them the one ranged class that can.

I'll agree that you have more tools than other classes to deal with it. This is why mara DESERVES to be nerfed into the ground. I can't understand BW's logic making the class as strong as it is, and it's hard not to wish real life consequences on the idiots responsible for it.

Also if you can't beat a darkness assassin you're a bad. You have as many tools to deal with them as you do snipers.

Edited by ArchangelLBC

Lol you are sadly mistaken. As usual, the sniper comes up with all of these seemingly wonderful ways they have of keeping the sentinel at range while the senrinel will just stay in one spot and take it all. :eek: Good luck with that in an actual fight. May sound good on paper, but in reality not so much. We counter you, not the other way around. The only counter to sentinels is a darkness assassin in dps gear, along with their republic counterparts. But hey, who am I to stop you from thinking you are a hard counter. Be all that you can be man. :D I guess all of the snipers on my server just suck.

not to butt in, but there are maybe 10 out of what? 100 sents/maras that I don't own on a VG. and 5 that I can't solo on my commando. if you want to 1v1 - and the class is very good at it, but if 1v1 is what you want -- sents/maras are extremely kiteable. VGs, even with the nerf to their slow (% wise) are very difficult to kite. only good carnage spec maras give me trouble (the root and overall burst). but as long as there's room to roam, I'll take my chances against a mara.

My class is a commando. I don't counter anyone.

And you have counters to EVERY class, so you agree you should be nerfed yeah? You have fewer counters to them though.

But hey why don't you support your claim? How do you feel you counter them vs any other melee? Scoundrel and Shadows can get up on them without getting hurt, Vanguards only have to get within 10m, what makes you think that you specifically counter them? Or do you only counter the bad ones.

Now are you saying if you roll up on one you're gonna win? Yeah probably. If you're in melee range of the sniper before the fight starts then game over man. Starting at 30m though? I'm somewhat doubtful. You have fewer options to displace them then other classes, and their burst matches yours, and they can gain separation better than you can create it, making them the one ranged class that can.

I'll agree that you have more tools than other classes to deal with it. This is why mara DESERVES to be nerfed into the ground. I can't understand BW's logic making the class as strong as it is, and it's hard not to wish real life consequences on the idiots responsible for it.

Also if you can't beat a darkness assassin you're a bad. You have as many tools to deal with them as you do snipers.

Yep. All the snipers on my server are just bad. :rak_03: And don't put words in my mouth. I never said we were the only counters. There are other classes that don't have issues with snipers either. As far as darkness sins go, I said in dps gear, not tank gear. Pay attention to details before attempting to dismiss what I said. A well played sentinel of any spec vs a well played darkness sin in dps gear, the sin will always win. They have more advantages against us than snipers do. To suggest that those two are equal is laughable at best.

And don't go whining about commandos and mercs. There are people who know how to play the class to its fullest potential. Just because you haven't been able to master it doesn't mean others can't. Don't set your limitations on others. :rolleyes:

Have a nice day. :rak_03:

not to butt in, but there are maybe 10 out of what? 100 sents/maras that I don't own on a VG. and 5 that I can't solo on my commando. if you want to 1v1 - and the class is very good at it, but if 1v1 is what you want -- sents/maras are extremely kiteable. VGs, even with the nerf to their slow (% wise) are very difficult to kite. only good carnage spec maras give me trouble (the root and overall burst). but as long as there's room to roam, I'll take my chances against a mara.

A good watchman would never lose to a good pt or vg. You can't kite us. Marauder is the most fotm plagued class. Half of the players have no clue as to what they're doing, or are lolsmash. Good luck fighting a skilled watchman/annihilation. We eat PTS up. Unless all of the PTS on my server are bad too. :rak_02:

Edited by PoliteAssasin

A good watchman would never lose to a good pt or vg. You can't kite us. Marauder is the most fotm plagued class. Half of the players have no clue as to what they're doing, or are lolsmash. Good luck fighting a skilled watchman/annihilation. We eat PTS up. Unless all of the PTS on my server are bad too. :rak_02:

i don't see many watchmen these days tbh. so it's tough to tell. logically, they'd be trouble for the vg since he can't cleanse. but logically, your mara is no match for a sniper. but they'd get owned on the commando for sure.

I used to love farming you on my Vanguard. Then they changed the range on my stun and now I need to avoid you at all costs. So, uh, look for those.

i don't see many watchmen these days tbh. so it's tough to tell. logically, they'd be trouble for the vg since he can't cleanse. but logically, your mara is no match for a sniper. but they'd get owned on the commando for sure.

Keep in mind, the guy you're quoting claims to solo op healers and melt them like butter on a watchman sent...which is, probably, the single most ineffective dps to send after the OPness that is op heals. So you might want to take his boasts with a grain of salt.

Keep in mind, the guy you're quoting claims to solo op healers and melt them like butter on a watchman sent...which is, probably, the single most ineffective dps to send after the OPness that is op heals. So you might want to take his boasts with a grain of salt.

I get it. You have no arguments so you have to put words in the mouths of others. How mature. I said a watchman can solo an operative healer. Not once did I say we can melt them. That'd be the combat spec my dear Larry Dallas. ;) Glad to see you around again too. Missed your usual QQ posts. :)

Again, then all the snipers on my server must be bad. Explain that for me. :confused: Vanguards are easy kills. They're squishy. I never had a problem with them before the nerf, and most certainly not after.

Edited by PoliteAssasin

u do realize that since OPs dont have an offhand, that they shoot with, so when u hit u do 100% dmg where as when i shoot i do about 85% of the dmg with my main that u do and my off hand, which has a 50% hit rate, does about 15% of the dmg which means im usally doing 15% less dmg then you.

It's not 85 % - 15% it's more like 95% - 5% still you're right that off-hand accuracy sucks balls.

I'm going to start playing again soon, and probably on my gunslinger. I remember not having problems with classes other than tanky assassins... which are probably TOO popular still.

Edited by Exilim

I can only comment on the mirror class Sniper, but when I play him I have the distinct feeling that Sentinels and Shadows are pretty much free kills to me.. Oddly enough I have the most trouble against Commando's..

When I levelled my Shadow it was the snipers that also caused me the most trouble..

This all ofcourse depends on player skill.. I'm talking about classes that seemed to be played with some sort of skill.. Even my perfect counter gets killed easily if it's played by a bad player. As well as if what I'm the perfect counter against is played by a very skilled player I might lose..

Edited by theblaznee

I can only comment on the mirror class Sniper, but when I play him I have the distinct feeling that Sentinels and Shadows are pretty much free kills to me.. Oddly enough I have the most trouble against Commando's..

When I levelled my Shadow it was the snipers that also caused me the most trouble..

This all ofcourse depends on player skill.. I'm talking about classes that seemed to be played with some sort of skill.. Even my perfect counter gets killed easily if it's played by a bad player. As well as if what I'm the perfect counter against is played by a very skilled player I might lose..

I hear what you're saying. But you have to understand there are a lot of fotm sentinels running around out there, that are distinctly bad, and show that they really don't have much of a clue as to what they're doing. Sure in warzones you can pick one off on the sidelines. That's true for any class you fight who's not paying attention. But in a 1v1 scenario, vs a good sentinel, particularly a watchman, no matter which spec the sniper or slinger is using you will lose. If both of the players are good. It's just the way the classes are, its not an insult to your skill at all. This whole misconception about slingers/snipers being a hard counter to sents is due in part to the large number of fotm rerollers, and to the fact that not everyone really pays attention when they have a sniper gunning them down.

Commando is actually pretty good despite much of the QQ you'll find on the forums. There are mercs/mandos on my server who prove that the class is fine, there's just a learning curve.

Edited by PoliteAssasin

I've countered Sents/Maras with ease many times on my Sniper and my GS. I have way more problems dealing with tank specs than DPSers.

You know the two DPS specs that give me the most problem? Madness Sins and Concealment Operatives.

Slows, stuns, CCs, roots, DoTs and high criticals on their abilities. And Stealth, so they can get right behind me before I even know it. I detest having to hump walls to keep stealthers off of my backside.

I am much more mobile on my GS though. The problem I see with so many GS players: They root themselves. Too many of them drop down behind their shield and won't move unless forced to. This, more than anything else, is what does them in and gives the beginners the idea that the class is weaker than others. GS is and wants to be a mobile DPS class that only pauses to duck down behind their shield for certain things like avoiding Smashmonkey leaps.

If you aren't mobile, you're dead as a GS.

I detest having to hump walls to keep stealthers off of my backside..

that's sort of an optical illusion. sins/ops can stand right on you and still get your back...even in a corner. but if it helps any, it's awkward for them too. turns into first person mode. :(

I've countered Sents/Maras with ease many times on my Sniper and my GS. I have way more problems dealing with tank specs than DPSers.

You know the two DPS specs that give me the most problem? Madness Sins and Concealment Operatives.

Slows, stuns, CCs, roots, DoTs and high criticals on their abilities. And Stealth, so they can get right behind me before I even know it. I detest having to hump walls to keep stealthers off of my backside.

I am much more mobile on my GS though. The problem I see with so many GS players: They root themselves. Too many of them drop down behind their shield and won't move unless forced to. This, more than anything else, is what does them in and gives the beginners the idea that the class is weaker than others. GS is and wants to be a mobile DPS class that only pauses to duck down behind their shield for certain things like avoiding Smashmonkey leaps.

If you aren't mobile, you're dead as a GS.

I've fought snipers that like to facetank, and those that like to keep range, or be mobile as you say. While I have no issue killing them with both playstyles, I find the ones who try to be mobile far easier to kill than the ones who attempt to face tank. This is just coming from the perspective of a watchman however. And lolsmashers can still leap to you in cover, using obliterate.

And thats funny that you should say that about tanks, because I hear the opposite from some of them. :p

Edited by PoliteAssasin

I said it specifically for GS, Sniper is another story. GS can still use quite a few abilities while moving. Sniper can't outside of grenade, flash, stabbystabby, and their basic free shot. Anything else will disrupt the cast. They are supposed to be mirrors, but it's obvious not all things are mirrored exactly in regards to casts.

And yes, I am aware the stealthers will just side/front me anyhow, but that means I can KB in front of me where I can see them instead of having my back so exposed :)

Edit: Another reason I prefer being mobile (and see the actual GOOD GS play mobile) is creating gaps. Gap creation is huge for this class and playstyle. I've watched good GS players kite Maras around for an entire 1v1 and the Mara could do nothing. Didn't get a single hit in on the GS.

Edited by Malkavier

I said it specifically for GS, Sniper is another story. GS can still use quite a few abilities while moving. Sniper can't outside of grenade, flash, stabbystabby, and their basic free shot. Anything else will disrupt the cast. They are supposed to be mirrors, but it's obvious not all things are mirrored exactly in regards to casts.

And yes, I am aware the stealthers will just side/front me anyhow, but that means I can KB in front of me where I can see them instead of having my back so exposed :)

Edit: Another reason I prefer being mobile (and see the actual GOOD GS play mobile) is creating gaps. Gap creation is huge for this class and playstyle. I've watched good GS players kite Maras around for an entire 1v1 and the Mara could do nothing. Didn't get a single hit in on the GS.

That's what I was told before I dueled the best sniper on my server. I was told I wouldn't be able to even touch him. As I said, sounds good on paper, but in reality not so much. He tried all 3 specs on me, only one of them was a somewhat close fight, marksman if i recall correctly, the other two were fairly easy for me.

Interesting about the slinger/sniper difference though. I think I heard mercs and mandos were not exact mirrors too if I remember correctly. I do know one thing I noticed having both a sentinel and a marauder is that the marauder abilities are extremely slow compared to the sentinel. Seems like pubs get advantages. :p I don't fight too many slingers so maybe it is different than fighting a sniper. Havent really noticed, but I'll have to look into that.

Edited by PoliteAssasin

PoliteAssasin you are fueling too much of your ego in this thread, just as there are bad marauders, there are bad snipers, I even know an elite warlord that never tried any other spec than MM. I'll give you that, against maras that use all their arsenal and rely on their abilities you need a sniper with not only good knowledge but with good execution of its rotation, abilities and counter abilities.

So you dueled the best sniper on your server? First of all its already stupid for him to even consider lethality on you. Second, how did you arrange the duel given how much the outcome in this game depends on circumstances? Or do you think that winning a 1vs1 in an open field is an exact measure of a class matchup or balance between them?

The outcome between a sniper and any other class depends on map layout, elevation, CDs and initial engaging distance. Dont tell me that you arranged for all that scenarios when dueling the sniper. The only real duel matchup were you can put the two monkeys face to face and see which one is better is the melee vs melee. Any other matchup will never reflect the true balance.

A matchup between a PT Pyro and sniper is even more dependent on the distance between sniper and line of sight obstruction. If sniper has any obstruction within 10m, pyro should always win. If there are none at all, snoper should always win.

What if i told you that the best player between us two should be decided on hutball where i start on catwalks and you at the middle below? Stupid, isnt it?

Since you like to post all sort if arogant things about you being an uber leet sentinell, roll your sleeves and start commenting how you will deal with this:

Here is a few of my key abilities and their CD

• I will not give you opportunity to leap at me. Even if you were solo guarding a node and i would come to you, (which is stupid in the first place for a class not designed to solo take caps, a class that should rather stick with the team), i will provoke you from 35 range with potshots at you. Its a tricky one, lag dependent, but dont expect if i come to you that you will get a free leap. If you will move to close the distance for you to leap,i will just stay in cover.
  • Don't expect me to position myself in a stupid place where you can easily LOS me while you are within 10m range or some other stupid wall, this will not happen. If you will get knocked back, you will eat the full range of it.
  • Evasion, 3s, 1 min CD. It counters all your white damage. Perfect against ravage when i dont feel like knocking you back. If you dont interrupt your ravage, you are basically giving me a 2sec to freecast while i dont take damage form you
  • 35 meters root on 12s CD. That's right, i have it talented, And I use it often. When i am rooting you, i reposition myself to refresh my balistic dampers if i dont have entrench on. You cannot leap to me during that time. Hell i can even bait your force camo with an ambush now if you didnt use it yet and i have no obfuscate debuff. Alternatively i can get a free shot at you with an instant Followthrough without breaking your root because <2sec.
  • Don't expect me to fill your resolve before attempting to knock you back. Many sniper just panic at the beginning of the fight throwing all they've got at you. Of course i will not wait if you are carnage opening with gore.
  • As said before, my ambush is my bating attack, you will burn through your CDs if you will not want to eat it. Oh good luck at your reaction skills because you will want to pop that CD as late as possible during those 1,5s activation time, or i will be able to cancel my ambush if you do it too soon.
  • Entrench with Siege bunker: Basically renders your only stun and 7000 crit smash (if you are a lolderpsmasher) completely useless. If I have ballistic dampers left, I will mitigate 90% damage from it.
  • I could go for an orbital, but dont expect me to use it in a stupid situation that will not allow me emergency mezz you when you just popped up an important CD. Speaking of which, no, I am not going to fight you on your terms. I can reliably destroy you through the saberward with with target acquired +30% accuracy buff. Combined with my base ranged 105% accuracy you will only have 15% chance to dodge my attacks istead of 50%. and i am not going to use big hit or miss abilities, i have two series of shots ready for this which will give you a very decent damage.
  • if you are one of those happy pvp adrenal addicts that likes combining it with cloak of pain, i will notice that, dont expect me to just sit and watch how you take no damage. I can pop up my own adrenal and ballistic shield, or i can just mezz you and wait for this crap to expire
  • Diversion -> Consider this one a mini-obfuscate, the only difference however is, that you will have 45% miss chance ON ALL your attacks. be it force or melee. The hilarious thing is, i can use it when you pop your juyo berserk to make half of your crit dots miss, heheh.
  • As for obfuscate, in case i've used up all my roots, knockbacks, immunity things, i can always rely on a few tech attacks. Even the most useless shiv that snipers have can prove useful in this scenario for some another 2000 damage. Frag grenades are not worse either. And explosive probe is another hard hitting tech ability. I have enough attacks to use during those 6s seconds of obfuscate.

And i did not mention shield probe for some more damage mitigation.

A sniper that is also a skilled marauder player, that knows all your abilities and has a quick and healthy reaction to your attacks, will lose very rarely to you because he simply has more tools to counter your abilities, defensive and offensive CDs. Its all matter of practice and execution of thw said abilities. But remember just as you are skilled with your marauder, there are other players skilled with their classes.Trust me, a sniper that can put a decent fight to an asassin or a concealment ops (not always winning, but not getting roled either), will not be afraid of you.

Last thing, annihilation, just like any dot spec has an inherent advantage against snipers because of the nature of all dot specs. We can counter big burst damage specs much better than steady sustained damage dealing specs. But saying that you beat all snipers reliably 100% of time with one spec does not mean that the entire marauder class can do that. It would be the same if I told you that all snipers can 100% beat jug tanks based on my solo experience of dominating them with lethality.

In conclusion you are assuming that everyone is on their top form everytime and that the game should be balanced according to that. No matter how you put it if 90% of maras re loosing to snipers, even if you win a few skirmishes against them, snipers are countering you, period. You probably dont know how often you've been in the mid of action busy with someone else when a sniper actually killed you.

PS: you have an advantage against gunsligers, becuse their offhand attack misses more often than the sniper rifle, which procs your retaliate almost always.

What are you smoking dude? Stop spreading missinformation. Saying that GS has more instacast abilities than sniper is like saying that operative healer has better mobility than scoundrel healer.

Edited by NoTomorrow

Lol you are sadly mistaken. As usual, the sniper comes up with all of these seemingly wonderful ways they have of keeping the sentinel at range while the senrinel will just stay in one spot and take it all. :eek: Good luck with that in an actual fight. May sound good on paper, but in reality not so much. We counter you, not the other way around. The only counter to sentinels is a darkness assassin in dps gear, along with their republic counterparts. But hey, who am I to stop you from thinking you are a hard counter. Be all that you can be man. :D I guess all of the snipers on my server just suck.

I find it funny that you keep on saying that but you're not actually giving proof on how you can counter us better than we can counter you. I missed a few things but NoTomorrow covered everything and instead of trying to argue against us you just keep on saying that you're better since there isn't a good argument against us.

Lol I remember once I was on my Sniper, 50-bracket PvP, Novare Coast, Imp vs Imp. They had South, so we starting to overwhelm it. And I can remember this one operative that kept on coming to kill me. He'd knock me down, take off most of my life whilst I was down, and kill me at the end. So I tried something different. I went back to South, got into Cover, activated Entrench and waited for him. Sure enough he came, tried to knock me down as usual, but he failed this time because I was Entrenched. I knocked him back, Leg Shot him and started to kill him. And he just ran away. That showed me that so long as Operatives don't knock you down, and you keep them at range, they're the most easiest to kill of all classes.

How does this post relate to the current thread? It was on my Sniper.

Edited by Chlomamf

Lol I remember once I was on my Sniper, 50-bracket PvP, Novare Coast, Imp vs Imp. They had South, so we starting to overwhelm it. And I can remember this one operative that kept on coming to kill me. He'd knock me down, take off most of my life whilst I was down, and kill me at the end. So I tried something different. I went back to South, got into Cover, activated Entrench and waited for him. Sure enough he came, tried to knock me down as usual, but he failed this time because I was Entrenched. I knocked him back, Leg Shot him and started to kill him. And he just ran away. That showed me that so long as Operatives don't knock you down, and you keep them at range, they're the most easiest to kill of all classes.

How does this post relate to the current thread? It was on my Sniper.

Sounds like a poor operative to me dude, he really should have noticed your entrenched and waited till it expired.