Jedi + T7 talk somewhere private ?

Shouku

OK, a silly question.

Where do I take my T7 to do his "talk private" thing on Coruscant ? I tried cantina and every spot I pass and I cant find a "private" place for him to do his thing.

Can anyone give me a pointer ?

Thanks !!!

• 1 month later...

Take the Senate Taxi. Go to the Galactic Market. Head for the "Dealer's Den Cantina."

Most peeps there that are not npc will know where it is. T7-01 will talk to you there.

I couldn't get him to talk to me anywhere, else. Didn't have a ship until level 15...

Hope this helps!

• 3 months later...
OK, a silly question.

Where do I take my T7 to do his "talk private" thing on Coruscant ? I tried cantina and every spot I pass and I cant find a "private" place for him to do his thing.

Can anyone give me a pointer ?

Thanks !!!

Look at your companions portrait in the lower left hand corner of your screen. If he has a little ship icon the only place that you can talk to hi is your ship. If you don't have a ship yet you will just ave to wait until you get to that point.

Maybe so, but it wasn't working two days ago, so if it's a bug it hasn't been fixed.

That's like saying modification stations haven't been fixed yet, as they aren't supposed to be there. That small cantina in the Senate is clearly not supposed to be a real rest zone, they just forgot to remove it.

That's like saying modification stations haven't been fixed yet, as they aren't supposed to be there. That small cantina in the Senate is clearly not supposed to be a real rest zone, they just forgot to remove it.

It is a rest zone, you get your XP bar turned green. It just doesn't work for talking to T7. I don't know if it works for Kira, or the companions of other classes, but it probably doesn't.

It is a rest zone, you get your XP bar turned green. It just doesn't work for talking to T7. I don't know if it works for Kira, or the companions of other classes, but it probably doesn't.

That's what I meant, I believe they planned on removing it as a working cantina but only half did it by making it not register with companions as a rest zone. They still need to finish taking it out, and modification stations.