My WORST GSF performance on video.

HiddenPalm

My gameplay has actually improved allot, because I review my matches. But this video shows how to epically fail at Galactic Starfighter.

We were not working together at all. Some would fly by themselves at full speed directly towards the enemy's kill zone, just to be surrounded by enemy and be obliterated by long range gun ships. Then when the other slower team mates would catch up, the fast ones were already dead and they too would die, quickly. If you jump to 2:20 in the video, you see in the map how all of the enemy are waiting for us to come out of a spawn point to kill us even faster when their entire rear was exposed to our southern most spawning point. That means my team's scout ships could have came up the enemy's rear and knocked out their gunships and drones as our gunships camped by the starship spawning area protected by the starship's turrets. It would of been a game changer. One of my teammates on the chat, said "no one did anything about the gunships" in the end. So true.

Anyways, I give this one to Drakolich who got 19 kills against my team. We got annihilated.

I'm sharing this video instead of my best ones, where I wreck havoc on the enemy, because it's a learning experience. My goal is to get over 50 kills. I'm up to 18 kills, so I got much work to do. Also, please follow my Twitch channel, especially if you love Hip Hop.

Edited by HiddenPalm