Gladiators from wow

Feenster

10 or 20 of us multi glads are rolling on The Fatman US east pvp on sith side hopeing to pull in some skillful players to play against us on the opposing faction ^^ we welcome the competition. My name in game will hopefully be Jimmy hope to see you soon :).

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 or 20 of us multi glads are rolling on The Fatman US east pvp on sith side hopeing to pull in some skillful players to play against us on the opposing faction ^^ we welcome the competition. My name in game will hopefully be Jimmy hope to see you soon :).

i am a 2300 rogue and bringing some glad friends with me to swtor, hopfully we can meet up and make a guild or something:rolleyes:

i am a 2300 rogue and bringing some glad friends with me to swtor, hopfully we can meet up and make a guild or something:rolleyes:

Yes that would be great, hoping to pull in as much pvp competition as possible, still unaware of head count that will be coming in with myself. Most of the group is in their early to late 20's. Only way to better ourselves is to play with/ compete against people better than ourselves ^^. Hopefully we can lay a good foundation down for the The Fatman.

Im by no means glad lvl but im sitting between 2-2.2k on my lock as destro atm and ill be rolling a si lightning spec on fatman. =p hope to see you there!

Edit: i should be bringing 4-5 2.3k+ people with me.

Edited by Sirokai

Im by no means glad lvl but im sitting between 2-2.2k on my lock as destro atm and ill be rolling a si lightning spec on fatman. =p hope to see you there!

Edit: i should be bringing 4-5 2.3k+ people with me.

Very cool I myself chose sith inquisitor after seeing the population poll of each class more people means I can almost consistently improve myself. Leaning towards a support/healing oriented spec.

I was grand marshal rogue in vanilla wow combat spec rock glad swords. wasnt too big into pvp in BC was pretty good in wrath but quit for cata.

Gonna make an SIS and plan to be pretty hard core in swtor.

Nice! I was a Grand Marshal as well. Good to see old school pvpers coming into the fold for star wars.

aww, f*^& east...wish you were on west, o well.

aww, f*^& east...wish you were on west, o well.

Yeah unfortunately until a program such as wow tunnels gets introduced a few of our players coming from west coast or different countries are going to sit on high pings hopefully the issue will be resolved within the next few months though. ( not by the game but from external parties unrelated to the game )

For now to help fix your ping read up on how to manually adjust your bandwidth as most high end pvpers from any other game are more than likely familiar with programs such as leatrix can be adopted into the old republic to cut pings in half. With some effort on your end of course :).

LOL guys WOW pvp=Fail SWTOR PVP=World pvp Wish you bet of luck tho:D

truth beta pvp was wicked cant wait to actually use the new spec i made gonna melt face and btw wasnt just sitting in bgs for 18 hrs a day the original ranking system was based off kills points world pvp gave more. haha

multi glad here as well, bringing about 40-50 high ranked or glad players from guilds like winter is coming, scotch and waffles, and others from blackrock/tichondrius/black dragonflight servers. wanted to originally all roll same server, but most went to us west pvp (nadd's sarcophagus). ill check you guys out.