Looking for RP focused guild

Twinbros

A little about me:

Hello! Returning player here looking to get back into the Star Wars RP sphere if I can find the right RP guild. I've been a roleplayer for years now dipping my feet in multiple games. WoW was my first RP destination but I've also RP on Guild Wars 2, Final Fantasy 14 and years back here on SWTOR. I wouldn't say I'm an expert at RP as it always seems I'm learning new things from the people I RP with, but I am seasoned and think I can keep up with most RP situations.

I mainly play Republic but have a few Empire characters as well, though I would consider my Jedi my main. My knowledge on Star Wars lore on a scale of 1-10 I would say maybe 5, I've seen all the movies, and watched a majority of the animated stuff. I do remember a bit from my original guild which had a Padawan>Master system but we also had a few non Jedi as well.

I'm a pretty easy going person that tends to get along with almost everyone in my previous guilds/games. Psychology Student that was about to graduate before the plague struck and caused everything to shut down, and all that came with. Look forward to meeting new people and seeing the games RP community.

What I'm looking for:

Ideally I would like to find an established Republic guild that is focused more on RP than anything else. It doesn't have to be huge, but I would like to find one that has a good number of active members. I would also prefer a more mature guild, nothing against PG13 guilds but I would feel more comfortable among adults. If there are Jedi focused guilds out there awesome, but also open to non Jedi guilds since I do have a Trooper I play. In a perfect world a guild who abides by most the common lore, but isn't so strict that it stifles RP.

If I sound like a good fit, and your guild matches what I'm looking for I would love to hear from you. If you got websites I can read up on the guild even better! Thanks for your time and thanks to those who read this.