PvP Healing - which is best healer

WIZBASKY

I have been reading forums & watching youtube vids, and my question is simple which class is concidered the best PvP healer.

In general the answer is Operative, because of on the move HOTS, but then I ask why does everyone answer the question - OPERATIVE, and not Operative & Scoundrel.

Is Operative better than Scoundrel for Pvp combat healing?

When people just says operative they also refer to scoundrels, since they are the mirror class. Scoundrels are some very good healers and are pretty much immortals. But the sorcerer is also a very decent healer class played correctly.

The scoundrel/op doesn't rely on activation times since most of their heals are instant. But what really makes them immortal is their stealth capability allowing them to quit combat when they are getting focused too hard. The sorcerer rely's mostly on activation and cast time makes them easy to lock down. But if a sorcerer doesn't gets noticed the healing output he does, makes his target almost immortal.

Edited by MachoLL

I have a 49 Sage - mostly healing spec, I have a 50 sorc also which i tried all teh specs, I prefered DPS, but I am PvEing more so far with this Sage.

But I attacked a 44 Operative healer on a quest panet and I had him to 15% Hp then he finanly started rtunning away and healed up to 100% and i could not DPS him down, I do have 12 points into DPS which has seen me have top DPS in most WZ i go into, weirdly enough.

But i could not DPS him down beacuse of his HOTs, very annoying.

I have a 49 Sage - mostly healing spec, I have a 50 sorc also which i tried all teh specs, I prefered DPS, but I am PvEing more so far with this Sage.

But I attacked a 44 Operative healer on a quest panet and I had him to 15% Hp then he finanly started rtunning away and healed up to 100% and i could not DPS him down, I do have 12 points into DPS which has seen me have top DPS in most WZ i go into, weirdly enough.

But i could not DPS him down beacuse of his HOTs, very annoying.

I can't think of one dps class that can 1v1 a good ops healer, so don't feel bad.

Go look at the class forums, imperial classes have more posts on I believe every class and every advanced class than repubs. I think more people play that way in game too, but don't know that for certain.

So just like instead of calling them operatives, sorcerers, mercenaries, bounty hunters, etc. we call them ops, sorcs, mercs, BH's etc. No reason to type it all out. Same with mirror classes. No reason to type out Marauder/sentinels, it's just mara's. No reason to type out Juggernaughts/Guardians. It's just Juggs.

No reason to type out Operatives/Scoundrels, it's just ops. But the mirrors are intriniscally included.