This is the first ever sniper thread

Flaky

I played IAO in beta but doesn't like close range combat.

Can anyone confirm sniper will not have stealth ability? :(

PS: I like long-range dps/heal class, doesn't seem to have one in the empire?

No stealth for Sniper, only Operative and Assassin has stealth if you ignore (and you should) the 3 second stealth that the Maurauder has.

You're looking for the Sith Inquisitor Sorcerer AC.

I'm watching the live feed from DarthHater, the guy is a spaz and is making The Agent look like a horrible character to play.

He is skipping all Dialogues and shaking, changing screens constantly and making it unbearable to watch. Basicallly they are streaming an overactivew Clicker who is constantly changing his settings on the fly and can't hold his camer steady for even 3 seconds.

Still waiting on my early access, I saw maybe 4 people on his server in the 10 minutes time I was watching the guy twitch and skip and shake his Agent across Hutta.

Edited by TigerMunch

I'll be sniping here whenever I get the email.

Thinking of Engineer or whatever that spec is called(been a long night XD) - blowing stuff up with robots sounds like fun!

I might go Engineer later on, but for leveling I'll definately be going Marksman...when I get my email that is....

Just wanted to get in on the first Sniper thread. 8 years from now.....oh the memories this will bring.

Or I might just forget about this.

Yes. This thread must be saved from any prunes so that we can lord it over newbs. Um. I mean, talk about the good ol' days. Yeah, that's it. :D

Apparently this kind of agonizing anticipation while waiting for the email invite builds character.

I'm going to be a secret agent assassin with a big sniper rifle, I don't want character, just give me something to shoot.

Hope you all get your invites soon, happy hunting.

I was thinking about going Operative....and I still am contemplating it.

But, I've always played a melee DPS class and ranged is cool, the sniper cover mechanic is different compared to anything else I've played and who doesn't like boom, headshotting?

I'm watching the live feed from DarthHater, the guy is a spaz and is making The Agent look like a horrible character to play.

He is skipping all Dialogues and shaking, changing screens constantly and making it unbearable to watch. Basicallly they are streaming an overactivew Clicker who is constantly changing his settings on the fly and can't hold his camer steady for even 3 seconds.

Still waiting on my early access, I saw maybe 4 people on his server in the 10 minutes time I was watching the guy twitch and skip and shake his Agent across Hutta.

This could be good...

Allow us to have more exclusivity! :D