Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Qyzen Fess Romance For Consular

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Qyzen Fess Romance For Consular

Antonfourteen
06.16.2019 , 04:16 PM | #1
I don't usually ask for individual romances but seeing as Khem Val became a romance option for the Sith Inquisitor in 5.10, isn't it only fair that the Inquisitor's mirror class, the Jedi Consular, should get a Qyzen Fess romance option too? Not to mention Qyzen is Khem's mirror companion for the Consular as they were both the early game Tanks before the companions role changes. Some may say Khem only became romanceable because of the bond between him and the Inquisitor but Qyzen sees the Consular as pretty much a demigod, as the 'Herald of the Scorekeeper' and is very protective over the Consular so it shows his bond too.

Personally, Qyzen is the only companion on the Consular story I find remotely interesting due to Trandoshans being my favourite Star Wars race and I enjoy hearing about Trandoshan lore (plus he looks pretty cool). Tharan just wants to talk about his hologirl Holiday and off-screen inventions, Felix is the generic soldier companion like Rusk and Pierce who talk about their military career (yawn), Zenith is an angry rebel/politician and Nadia is the naive Padawan who can get kinda annoying. So I end up using Qyzen for pretty much the entire story.

My female Miraluka Sage and Qyzen would make such a cute couple so please let us romance him Devs Maybe through an alliance alert on Odessen if we recruited him on Hoth. Of course it should be Consular's only since it wouldn't make sense as any other class.

Atma
06.16.2019 , 05:18 PM | #2
I think they should remove all romances from the game. Then it'll be fair for everybody.

Antonfourteen
06.16.2019 , 07:15 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Atma View Post
I think they should remove all romances from the game. Then it'll be fair for everybody.
That is one solution but romance has always been a big part of Bioware games for character development and story. So I highly doubt that will ever happen.

I only think it makes sense if the Consular and Inquisitor are mirror classes, surely they should both have the same opportunity with their mirror tank companion for romance instead of just one.

MorseGod
06.16.2019 , 10:19 PM | #4
Imp Fleet general chat is all the romance I need.
Guildmaster, Help (Star Forge)
Join us on Discord!
Was this post helpful? Please click my referral link.

MingusPho
06.16.2019 , 10:26 PM | #5
....I don't see the species compatibility. Also Trandoshans don't strike me as the wining and dining type. Just a guess, but they probably have a mating season then go their separate ways. I bet they even lay eggs.

Batwer
06.16.2019 , 11:23 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by MingusPho View Post
....I don't see the species compatibility. Also Trandoshans don't strike me as the wining and dining type. Just a guess, but they probably have a mating season then go their separate ways. I bet they even lay eggs.
I'm just saying Khem Val....
You! Yes, exactly you! Click me:
http://www.swtor.com/r/zwyYS6

Antonfourteen
06.17.2019 , 05:16 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by MingusPho View Post
Why not? When romancing Kira as an alien Jedi Knight, she mentions how they probably won't be compatible due to genetics yet you still can romance her anyway.
And like Batwer said, Khem Val, the force eating monster, is a romance... So why would a Lizard-man be such a far-fetched idea for a romance at this point? Lol.

FlameYOL
06.17.2019 , 08:21 AM | #8
After the Khem Val romance, the sky is the limit.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

MingusPho
06.17.2019 , 08:31 AM | #9
I'm not for or against it, just struck me as an odd interest.

IoNonSoEVero
06.17.2019 , 09:16 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by FlameYOL View Post
After the Khem Val romance, the sky is the limit.
Yeah, TBH after Khem Val nothing would surprise me anymore. I still can't believe that wasn't just the devs playing a practical joke.