Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

west coast pvp dead?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
west coast pvp dead?

bladorthin
12.14.2011 , 01:27 PM | #21
Mandalore the Indomitable is pretty good. Bringing the guild over.

Chubbysnowman
12.14.2011 , 02:34 PM | #22
It's good to see this information to help make more educated decisions on server selection. I'm leaning Pit or Swiftsure, whichever has better Empire to Republic balance ratio.

theHightech
12.14.2011 , 02:37 PM | #23
The Crucible Pit will be my server of choice

Grafikk
12.14.2011 , 02:44 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by heikaze View Post
Wow, from all the threads im reading there barely any west coast pvp hype. guessing west coast pvp server are dead?
Clearly, jumping to conclusions and overreacting are your fort-ay . Give the game a chance to GO LIVE FULLY!
[█████████████████████}|█Ξ[◉]||WAYUN||[◉]Ξ█|{█████████████████████]

Melderyni
12.14.2011 , 03:34 PM | #25
The numbers will probably be changing quickly on The Swiftsure, as more Oceanic guilds make the switch to this server (The Swiftsure has been named the unofficial Oceanic server).

Also, most of The Server Health Alliance (SHA) members were already assigned to The Swiftsure, and more will soon follow. For those unfamiliar, the SHA is a group of guilds from both factions striving for a balanced server population, who agreed to play on the same server.

"This is my blaster rifle; there are many others like it, but this one is mine!"

Marcariah
12.14.2011 , 03:50 PM | #26
The Crucible Pits!

D-Block
12.14.2011 , 03:54 PM | #27
Name is Stix, GM of Risen on Mandalore. We have 30 members and are a close knit, hardcore PVP oriented guild. No we don't have a website and no we don't have a formal application. If you are interested send me an in game mail about your previous experience. Please, don't assume we are elitist just because we are a tight knit bunch. We hope to be a solid face in the community on the server and help fellow Imp guilds out. This is really the only time I will be posting something like this, other than that hit us up in game.
R I S E N
US WEST PVP
MANDALORE THE INDOMITABLE

Cookie_monsta
12.14.2011 , 03:57 PM | #28
Swiftsure
[Dark Order of Caine]
Server: Prophecy of the Five - Empire PvP Guild
Dark Order of Caine is looking for like minded players to join our tight knit guild for some organized events.

Tooslick
12.14.2011 , 03:59 PM | #29
Black Vulkars ranked 10? That's a laugh.

Dwzzle
12.14.2011 , 04:00 PM | #30
Surprisingly Warriors of the Shadow already has some serious open world PVP going on at least two planets. Not to mention very competitive warzones with full premades including a guard tank and a dedicated healer. Some great battles already and we're just getting warmed up.