2 Leathality Snipers?

twoshots

Just curious if I have to leathality snipers in a group do their dots count towards my Cull? If so a group of us would be sweet dps!

NO. Also you will eat each others WB ticks actually nerfing each others cull damage significantly. If you do raid with multiple snipers I would suggest running only one lethality. I make our snipers run MM if I am in the raid running lethality myself.

Edit: meh, I won't be snarky.

Two lethality snipers isn't all that bad...

"(It) isnt all that bad" is relative to opinion. I have read this breakdown and while on paper it sounds reasonable but in game I have seen losses of over 200 dps playing naturally, and rotating one persons WB to boost another is ridiculous. The stat values of the snipers will more than likely vary considerably and thusly affect the actual benefit from the WB application. I for one would not allow one player to gimp anothers performance unless we were going for a gimmick parse. Get snarky if you want I have paid attention to this issue for some time now and have adjusted raids accordingly. It is not necessarily needed with this games content but that is just the way my crew works. It all depends on how hard you want to push, and if you are comfortable throttling your output.