Guild Calendar

AdeiphoVH

• 6 years later...
I wanted to bring an Idea for a Guild Calendar to schedule guild events (pvp, ops, etc) that would be able to be used like the guild bank, with different settings for different ranks.

Upvote. Should be in guild menu though, at the side, listing the days and times.

Could be separate tab aswell, like the perks.

Yes on the bug fixes, but then a guild calendar would be handy.

I'd love it to have a few features...

* The ability to create reoccurring events (basically the same way you can in Google Calendar or Outlook).

* Day, week, and month views.

* A flag you can put on the events that color codes them -- FPs/Ops, PVP, Conquest, Roleplay, Social, and Other.

* A way to filter for events by flag.

* A way to sign up for an event, so the event host can see who is attending (Yes/No/Maybe).

* A checkbox that causes notifications to pop for the event subscriber as the event draws near, if they want.

* A security setting that controls the lowest rank of member that can see and subscribe to the event.

* A security setting that controls the lowest rank of member that can edit the event, or the creator + guild owner only.

* Mouseover on the event that shows its full title, date, time, and number of attendees.

Heh, no wonder they haven't given me a calendar, LOL. :rolleyes:

Edited by Xina_LA

Yes on the bug fixes, but then a guild calendar would be handy.

I'd love it to have a few features...

* The ability to create reoccurring events (basically the same way you can in Google Calendar or Outlook).

* Day, week, and month views.

* A flag you can put on the events that color codes them -- FPs/Ops, PVP, Conquest, Roleplay, Social, and Other.

* A way to filter for events by flag.

* A way to sign up for an event, so the event host can see who is attending (Yes/No/Maybe).

* A checkbox that causes notifications to pop for the event subscriber as the event draws near, if they want.

* A security setting that controls the lowest rank of member that can see and subscribe to the event.

* A security setting that controls the lowest rank of member that can edit the event, or the creator + guild owner only.

* Mouseover on the event that shows its full title, date, time, and number of attendees.

Heh, no wonder they haven't given me a calendar, LOL. :rolleyes:

This :p XD