Please, I beg you: give Twi'lek,Togruta, Zabrak and Rattataki New Appearance Options.

Ylliarus

How much longer will they be ignored? Every single species thus far has received one or a few new customization options in the past, but Twi'lek, Togruta, Zabrak and Rattataki are being neglected.

You are neglecting Twi'lek, Zabrak and Rattataki characters by not giving them any new appearance customization options, please, I beg you, mend this. Change this.

For example, make the Bright Yellow Eyes appearance customization option available to Twi'lek and Rattataki characters too, heck, make it also available to Togruta and Mirialan. Another example: race-specific Appearance Customization Option bundles. A huge opportunity to make profit from it by making it a meaty and packed appearance customization option bundle and finally satisfy the players playing those alien species.

You could make a Twi'lek Appearance Customization Bundle, a Zabrak Bundle, Rattataki, subsequently give all the species a load of new customization options overtime, making a bundle for Chiss, for Mirialan, for Miraluka and so on.

Also: TWI'LEK NEED NEW FACIAL DESIGNS. Especially the male Twi'lek are in dire need of new facial designs. Why not add the existing ones from Human to Twi'lek as well? Like the Togruta also have the Human facial designs, surely Twi'lek could have them too?

Edited by Ylliarus

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And please allow us to tattoo cyborgs as well please. My Ravage clone needs facial markings. Plz and ty.

New colours and markings for all races would be appreciated. Also longer lekku for male Togrutas plz? I have to buy a big speeder to compensate for my stunted lekku. Please help me. :eek:

How about longer lekku for twi'lek?

Customizable lekku perhaps even? So that it could be positioned like Yuthura Ban had from KOTOR or wound around the neck like the Twi'lek design was in that game. Would be cool to have a slider to customize lekku positioning.

How about longer lekku for twi'lek?

I think Twi'lek lekku's are long enough, I'd like to see longer lekku's for Togruta, especially males. The player size for males is just sad. I'd also like that face type Ashara Zavros has. Only Togruta's seem to have it. (NpC)

I want Implants to not be limited to Cyborgs

Cyborgs should never have been a race.

Agreed, the race should become a slider on all the other races' sliders so that every species can have cybernetic implants. I mean, there is nothing unique about humans that says only they can have cybernetics. There dozens of examples of aliens with cybernetics in lore, the one that immediately springs to my mind being Darth Gean.

Agreed.

Togruta face design/marking variations and head-tail length variations would be great, for both male/female. NPC's have some variations already so it wouldn't be outside what's already in game.

edit: wanted to add - more tattoo styles for humans, sith, etc, plus inquisitor brands and jewelry for all.

edit: wanted to add - for Twi'leks, how about head-wear (IDK what they are called), ala Syndulla & Secura.

Edited by Everrgreen
Adding another idea

Twi'leks in particular are in need of more customization options.

Despite being one of the iconic alien species for the Star Wars universe, they have surprisingly few customization options. There are really only about four basic faces per gender and body type combo. While there are technically more than that, options 1 through 4 are near identical with only very minor differences like one having slightly more sunken cheaks. The differences are so minor that options one through four could pass for twins. The same is also true for options five through eight or nine, ect. In contrast most of the other species have more unique faces.

Another issue with the Twi'leks is that an odd decision was made with the female characters to have tattoos/markings and cosmetics linked, rather than being separate sliders.

Of the original species Twi'leks may very well be the species with the fewest unique customization options.

Of the original species Twi'leks may very well be the species with the fewest unique customization options.

I always thought it was pureblood. I think most of their faces look the same, but with different tendrils.:rak_01: The females at least.:rak_03:

But then they can change their hair while lekku's are always in the same position so I guess not. I wish we can have lekku's like some of the forum avatars we have.

Edited by Eshvara

Agreed, the race should become a slider on all the other races' sliders so that every species can have cybernetic implants. I mean, there is nothing unique about humans that says only they can have cybernetics. There dozens of examples of aliens with cybernetics in lore, the one that immediately springs to my mind being Darth Gean.

The Cyborg species should be left alone to be what it is(1). Adding cybernetics to the other species is a reasonable suggestion, but I like having my scan ability, thanks.(2)

(1) Let's talk software project management, and a nasty thing called "risks". We all know that software has bugs. Sure, you'd think it was easy to "write some SQL to update the database", and you'd be wrong.

The SQL (assuming the database is an SQL database - this is by no means certain) might be easy to write, but the evidence suggests that getting it right would be a little harder. What evidence? Well, silly things like the differences between the human hairstyle lists on different classes. I'm not kidding. Look carefully at the sequence of hairstyles for human females - the four punkish styles (flat top and cornrow sides, that plus the mohawk above, each of those with the strands down the cheeks and the triple-tag pierced ears) do not occur in that order on Jedi Knight - the two flat-top versions occur first, then the two styles with the mohawk.

Now extend that sort of subtlety to all the other combinations of class and slider. It's going to end badly if you try to do it automatically.

An alternative version of the project is to leave existing cyborg characters alone, and:

* Disable the creation of new Cyborg-species characters.

* Disable changing existing characters to the Cyborg species.

* Add the cybernetics sliders to the other species.

* Give a free character-bound species change token to every Cyborg character, allowing that character to change to some other species and use the new sliders.

Much less risky, since no automatic update of something full of weirdness has to happen, and if a player ends up with an updated character he doesn't like, well, that's *his* fault.

(2) The Cyborg species "social" ability is a sort of tech-scan of the targeted character or NPC. Yes, of course, you could add that to any character with a non-empty cybernetics slider, and I think realistically they would have to.

I think Twi'lek lekku's are long enough, I'd like to see longer lekku's for Togruta, especially males. The player size for males is just sad. I'd also like that face type Ashara Zavros has. Only Togruta's seem to have it. (NpC)

Probably won't see longer lekku's for male Togruta in Star Wars the males are supposed to have short lekku's the ones with long lekkus are mistakes. It could happen I suppose but I would not count on it since they are supposed to have short lekku's.

I think our lekku length for Twi'leks is pretty decent. It touches almost to our butt (not quite but almost). I just wish we had lekku tailwraps and have the ability to get different placement positions with them. aka having them wrapped around your neck. Or one wrapped and left dangling down or both hanging down at the front.

But yeah Togruta males look ridiculous. Why GL and Dave changed it to look like small bulls is beyond me. It looks stupid.

> Heres a good picture to represent it's absurdity. http://i59.tinypic.com/osttvl.jpg :p

And please allow us to tattoo cyborgs as well please. My Ravage clone needs facial markings. Plz and ty.

This. ^ I made a Ravage clone, sans tattoos. Headcanon'd he hasn't "earned" them yet but please add them!

I'd like tattoos for all species and classes actually.