All the Aug Pre orders

mikeasic

that's a grim sign for anybody that ordered in october/november.

grim indeed.

It does hurt, but remember that (I think) about 50% of the total preoders were placed and redeemed in that first week (late July). So those people will take days 1-2 and the rest of us start coming in day 3-5. I expect everyone to be playing by Saturday.

I'm an 8/29.

I'm thinking tomorrow almost guaranteed. After the July pre-orders the rate of pre-orders slowed down considerably.

Plus, I think they are going deliberately slow this morning. Things will pick up this afternoon and I bet by tomorrow the waves will be pretty fast.

August 1st here....... I was looking forward to sometime today but my expectations may be too high. I think its only fair that those who ordered the first day or so get in right now. Personally i think they added the 2 extra days so the ones who did it so early could feel special. They deserve it

Sept 13th here. Wish I paid more attention and pre-ordered as soon as I heard, but I didn't realize that it was first-come first-serve for early access :(

I'm in the exact same boat. Was really busy in the summer. Heard about "pre-orders getting early access" But missed the part it was first come first serve

August 1st here....... I was looking forward to sometime today but my expectations may be too high. I think its only fair that those who ordered the first day or so get in right now. Personally i think they added the 2 extra days so the ones who did it so early could feel special. They deserve it

I agree. I pre-ordered on august 2nd, only because I had to wait to get paid before I could pre-order it. But still, at least 1-2 days extra of early game time is not something to be sniffed at. And I'm aiming that sentence to those that are whining that they havn't gotten in in the first 2 hours of early access starting :rolleyes:

It does hurt, but remember that (I think) about 50% of the total preoders were placed and redeemed in that first week (late July). So those people will take days 1-2 and the rest of us start coming in day 3-5. I expect everyone to be playing by Saturday.

Your statement is false. This is american pre-orders alone.

http://i.imgur.com/TqjEx.jpg

i cant fault people for being upset. Obviously everyone wants to play, otherwise the forums would be dead. But the 2 days that we all weren't expecting are like a freebie. So i guess if i don't get in till the 15th...... well........ i guess there is no time lost technically. I cant wait to play, but I dont think that QQ is gonna make some guy at Bioware say " hey guys..... this isnt fair........ lets send out a mass email like we did in SEPT.