Can't find any new missions on Nar Shadda

BIGLERK

I'm having trouble locating new missions to complete on Nar Shadda. I'm playing as a Jedi Guardian and and have completed maybe 10 optional quests or so, and I know there are way more than that. I have finsished the story quests on this world and have opened new ones on Tatooine and Alderaan. I don't want to move ahead just yet, I want to complete as many as I can before I move on. I've only located a few icons for new missions but they are locked still and say they are unavailable. I've done a pretty thorough job looking around and still no sign of any available quests. Any helpful advice would be appreciated.

Hello Biglerk,

From what I know, you will get some more quests on NS later in the game (at least I had some in the Sith Fleet, but I was like "naa, Im not going back there"). You might move on and then go back when you have the quest.

Cheers,

Sheepstorm

At level 28 you can get the Bonus Series at the Spaceport, but those are level 31 quests and they are hard if you're not level 31 (Trust me I'm lvl 30 and can only kill like one mob before getting killed.) So what I suggest is that you continue on to Tatooine and level up there untill you reach level 31 or more and then you can go back to Nar Shaddaa.