Will we ever see Dubrillion? *SPOILERS*

Infinite_Burnout

I've been rolling Smuggler and liking the story a lot. I've been pursuing the Risha dialogue tree and pretty much knew that I wasn't going to see Dubrillion by the end. However, I felt that Risha had enough to her character to get a clear view of the political situation on said planet and hope to have an expansion that shows her getting the crown and restoring the Drayen Dynasty.

But then I remembered this sounded exactly like DA2's Sebastian's arc. And the DLC for that ended up being cancelled. To be fair, I find Risha a far more engaging character (That and she doesn't propose a 'chaste' romance) and hope to see her arc completed.

But with all that's been going on, would it even be possible? Is Dubrillion a far-off never, ever land the same as Starkhaven?

I've been rolling Smuggler and liking the story a lot. I've been pursuing the Risha dialogue tree and pretty much knew that I wasn't going to see Dubrillion by the end. However, I felt that Risha had enough to her character to get a clear view of the political situation on said planet and hope to have an expansion that shows her getting the crown and restoring the Drayen Dynasty.

But then I remembered this sounded exactly like DA2's Sebastian's arc. And the DLC for that ended up being cancelled. To be fair, I find Risha a far more engaging character (That and she doesn't propose a 'chaste' romance) and hope to see her arc completed.

But with all that's been going on, would it even be possible? Is Dubrillion a far-off never, ever land the same as Starkhaven?

Firstly, it might be featured but a lot of us (like me) want Kashyyyk before we spend time on a planet like Dubrillion - I'd never even heard of it before playing a smuggler.

Firstly, it might be featured but a lot of us (like me) want Kashyyyk before we spend time on a planet like Dubrillion - I'd never even heard of it before playing a smuggler.

Same - and I kind of have a hard time caring about Dubrillion. Risha is my character's friend, but she hasn't forgotten what a jerk her dad was.