(area +2) Key to Decryption.

Abrupt_gecko

Please help a noob, But i never actually received the quest ((area +2) Key to Decryption.) on arrival or from any of the terminals. and cant find anyplace to pick it up, am i missing something? Edited by Abrupt_gecko

Please help a noob, But i never actually received the quest ((area +2) Key to Decryption.) on arrival or from any of the terminals. and cant find anyplace to pick it up, am i missing something?

Look for 'Recon Droid' NPCs, and make sure to open your map and turn on the "Show Exploration Missions" checkbox.

At some point that I don't remember when it was, all [AREA] missions were converted into normal missions taken from the new Recon Droid NPCs.

Look for 'Recon Droid' NPCs, and make sure to open your map and turn on the "Show Exploration Missions" checkbox.

At some point that I don't remember when it was, all [AREA] missions were converted into normal missions taken from the new Recon Droid NPCs.

I know the Section X [AREA] mission still grants when you enter the frozen lake location

The area where that mission is located is to the northwest of the main area of Section X. The mission is automatically granted when you enter that area. Have a look at your map (NW corner) to see how to get there when you enter Section X.