To all those angry people .......

Sentanta

Just remember - the only thing you will ever actually own from this experience are screen shots - in 10 years time, after this game has past - that's all you will have left! Life it too short to be getting upset with digital pixels!

Just remember - the only thing you will ever actually own from this experience are screen shots - in 10 years time, after this game has past - that's all you will have left! Life it too short to be getting upset with digital pixels!

omg say it isn't so omg really so my pixel girlfriend is going to leave me how will i ever survive..:D

Who cares about pixels, shady business will be long-term if not stopped.

Who cares about pixels, shady business will be long-term if not stopped.

Its the way of the world my friend - just look at any country's political system - shady business is the norm unfortunately!

omg say it isn't so omg really so my pixel girlfriend is going to leave me how will i ever survive..:D

My suggestion.. find a new pixel girlfriend before your current one is taken away - all you can do brother!

Not true!

Im recording all my playthroughs (well the story bits anyway) so i will still have the story :)

And tell me my heroic friend - what have you done to change things recently? How are you making the world a better place?

Serving the country you live in. :p

Edit: If you don't live in America, then my bad, but you get the idea. Also, just sitting around taking the world's bs isn't a way to live. Go do something about it. Just sitting there accepting you being taken advantage of is exactly what I said: Sad.

Edited by Levity

This game has turned into a sad joke. They don't care either folks. They know you're all gonna quit. They are counting on it. They don't care if you quit. The only thing that matters now is how many garbage lottery tickets you buy from now until they shut it down. True story.

This game has turned into a sad joke. They don't care either folks. They know you're all gonna quit. They are counting on it. They don't care if you quit. The only thing that matters now is how many garbage lottery tickets you buy from now until they shut it down. True story.

^Trueeeee story.

And tell me my heroic friend - what have you done to change things recently? How are you making the world a better place?

when people say this i laugh out loud if you are so concerned about the world why are you dishing out moeny to play video games and not contributing to those who need it..

.Sounds like a hypocrite to me

not saying the op is this way just a comment.

Serving the country you live in. :p

If you think you are making the world a better place by serving in the US military - read this...

http://www.policymic.com/articles/20884/is-america-like-adam-lanza-u-s-drone-strikes-have-killed-176-children-in-pakistan-alone

Sorry for getting political but the US military does not do anything to improve the state of the world!

Edited by Sentanta

This is the truth - they are a corporation with the goal of every other corporation in the world - making money!

when people say this i laugh out loud if you are so concerned about the world why are you dishing out moeny to play video games and not contributing to those who need it..

.Sounds like a hypocrite to me

not saying the op is this way just a comment.

Please explain how my response is in any way hypocritical?

This is the truth - they are a corporation with the goal of every other corporation in the world - making money!

That's only secondary goal though. The main purpose of corporations is to provide services to the society. That's why society lets corporations exist.

the only thing I'll have in 10 years from that trip to disney land are memories and photographs. does it mean I shouldn't have felt angry that the entire time, I had no hot water and the ride I wanted to go on the most - was closed for repairs?

holding on to anger might be unhealthy, but feeling anger is natural, and you don't get to decide what's worth feeling anger about to other people.

we all feel differently about different things - sometimes we care strongly for something, that for someone else is inconsequential. that too is normal.

but everything in this life is ephemeral. material things break, get swept away by a freak storm, burn in a fire, wear out, get lost. people die. relationships end. and yet we still care.

people are angry, because they still care. right now, today, they still care. what happens 10 years down the road? is of no consequence for the emotion and attachment they feel right now.

That's only secondary goal though. The main purpose of corporations is to provide services to the society. That's why society lets corporations exist.

Not secondary for EAWARE - there are two types of corporation - those that want to make a profit and those that want to help people for no profit, i.e. Charitable organizations - I believe that EAWARE definitely fall into the prior!

the only thing I'll have in 10 years from that trip to disney land are memories and photographs. does it mean I shouldn't have felt angry that the entire time, I had no hot water and the ride I wanted to go on the most - was closed for repairs?

holding on to anger might be unhealthy, but feeling anger is natural, and you don't get to decide what's worth feeling anger about to other people.

we all feel differently about different things - sometimes we care strongly for something, that for someone else is inconsequential. that too is normal.

but everything in this life is ephemeral. material things break, get swept away by a freak storm, burn in a fire, wear out, get lost. people die. relationships end. and yet we still care.

people are angry, because they still care. right now, today, they still care. what happens 10 years down the road? is of no consequence for the emotion and attachment they feel right now.

WHAT? You went to Disney Land and DIDN'T have a good time? I don't believe it.

But seriously though - I appreciate your sentiments but the whole point of my post was to try and help people that are so enraged by what EAWARE are doing with this fine idea of a game that its just not worth the grief to your soul.

Not secondary for EAWARE - there are two types of corporation - those that want to make a profit and those that want to help people for no profit, i.e. Charitable organizations - I believe that EAWARE definitely fall into the prior!

EA failed in everything so far