All Fountains sounds bugged

Lagboot

So, all the fountains "for Strongholds" ambient sounds do not scale with distance any longer. I can hear my fountains from across Tat hold, even tho my fountains are on opposite end from top level. Nar shad hold has fountains outside, I can hear them from spawn area/front top room. Same goes for DK Hold.

PLEASE FIX ASAP! Very loud and overpowering when in stronghold for extended periods doing GTM selling or whatever.:mad:

Can never have enough threads about this annoying bug ;)

On Nar Shaddaa I have jedi temple fountains (with dancers inside) on the bottom landing of each stairway next to the main room. Before 3.2.1, you could hear the water just before leaving the stairs, going trough the doors would lock out the sound. Worked perfectly for me.

Now you can hear the fountains from the entrance hall with the 4 small rooms all the way down to the antechamber. The only places where you don't hear the fountains are the 4 small rooms, the taxi-pad and the solarium.

This is similar to how jukebox works: I placed one in the Vestibule and it can be heard from the taxi pad all the way down to the main room, so it's a max distance of 3 rooms regardless of actual size of the room.

Edited by Mubrak