Whatever

LinkinPein

This is indeed handled very badly, but it goes for many other things in the game that go lost with banned accounts. For example credit selers buy a lot of stuff and then get their accounts get deleted with the stuff and credits etc. Top 3s are of course a different category, but it would be way too much work to go through all this and give it to the right people.

You can see on what Mike B. is writing, they simply look for indications of wintrading and setup programs to identify this. If the players find a new method that bypasses the system, well, though luck, Devs wont know. Manual control is something they arent able to do, I think due to manpower. Not sure how many people are working on ranked but I really cannot imagine someone actually taking away a top3 and granting it to another player.

Like I said before, Group Ranked this season is clearly the work of wintraders. Most gold or top3s will be held by people who just paid or agreed on playing against eachother. They are mostly even PVE players. Many of them dont even have the rating for gold.

This is well know and wide spread. If Bioware allows this to go through then I have lost all hopes for Ranked PVP in this game and will no longer comment on it as its a lost case. If they act here they will show they care. Then we can talk about retroactively going back and checking things. This would be a good first step.

Edited by merovejec

The trash talk that comes after, that is also very entertaining.

This I have to agree, its really funny for me how a lot of people take it so seriously. People need to realize its a game and the titles and top3s dont mean anything, its just pixels and they should rather have fun from playing the game then going for top.