Huge Consular spoiler with no warning in 1.4.1 patch notes

Felioats

Jedi Consular

Chaos and Harmony: Syo now attacks players correctly.

Gives away the fact that

Master Syo Bakarn at some point fights the player, and it makes it pretty easy to figure out that he is the First Son.

It's only, y'know, the climax of Chapter 3. :rolleyes:

Edited by Felioats

I love your signature.

And yeah they could word their patches a bit more carefully. I for one don't read any of the class changes because I'm afraid of spoilers. I did read the spoilers in this thread though because I've played through the consular story ;P ...

Well, previously, it was just a random name on the patch notes that had no meaning, until someone made a big deal out of it in this thread and said it finishes CH3.

Ironic.

Well... the first character you speak to in the consular story... spoilers spoilers spoilers.

You meet Syo on Tython.

And if you saw the thread title, then went back to the patch notes to re-read them, well, that's not my fault, either.

I don't care about a spoiler as I've already finished the storyline. But if you didn't intend for people to read about the spoiler why post the thread?

And if you did intend for people to read the spoiler then well, it is your fault.

Well... the first character you speak to in the consular story... spoilers spoilers spoilers.

The spoiler in the patch notes was not a huge spoiler, it just said that there will be something which involves Syo fighting the player, it did not specify how.

Was it a training fight? Was it some kind of test, or some other ritual? Did the mind control thing have control over him, and the fight cut short because the hero Consular cured him? Did he suspect the Consular to be a bad guy, and did what he thought was the right thing? ...and so on...

Because I read the patch notes, I already knew for sure that there were definitely not any huge spoilers in it, so I read your spoilers just out of curiosity. Unfortunately I now had the Consular story spoiled for me...