Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Spoilers.....Breakup letter from Koth in KOTET

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Spoilers.....Breakup letter from Koth in KOTET

rachlangl
12.05.2016 , 07:29 PM | #1
I'm not sure what I did wrong. Everything seemed to go smoothly between me and Koth and I did everything in my power to make him happy. We were a hot item. Then all of a sudden, after escaping Iokath, he sends me a breakup letter saying I did things he didn't approve of and I was putting Zakul in danger. Can anyone give me some advice?

Astyr
12.06.2016 , 09:24 PM | #2
I think it must be a bug- wrong letter sent?On the character that is romancing him I made all of the light side choices and everything in my companion log says that Koth was happy with every choice I made. Got the break up letter saying that I did things that he couldn't accept. Talk about blindsided and heartbroken! Lol, well, almost- still miss Elara

Long live the Empire, but more importantly; long live me.

Ceinwyn
12.09.2016 , 08:47 AM | #3
So glad I found this thread. Man, was that letter confusing.

Spoiler

mandiemarr
12.14.2016 , 07:47 PM | #4
I got the same on my light side sith inquisitor. I was thinking wow he's hot and then cold, seriously.

Damedius
12.14.2016 , 07:57 PM | #5
I think they bugged romances really bad and they just sort left it. Either that or they are forcing a monostory.

With my Imperial Agent, I romanced Temple not Kaliyo but supposedly I'm married to Kaliyo.

Drunken_Ewok
12.17.2016 , 08:16 AM | #6
I just got the letter on my LS gunslinger. Was shocked and stunned.

vadess
12.25.2016 , 12:44 PM | #7
Haven't gotten one yet but just to be sure: did you all d to let Senya go at the end of KOTFE?

AdornedBlood
10.26.2018 , 09:37 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by vadess View Post
Haven't gotten one yet but just to be sure: did you all d to let Senya go at the end of KOTFE?
Yes I did, and then saved Arcann on Voss.