What's in there for me? Nothing.

notanjelika

Gotta say, the last expansions and flashpoints are a big disappointment for me, my main character is a Jedi consular. I see everyone getting back their companions regardless of popularity ( now gimme a break, Skadge was returned even if everyone hates him..) .

What's going on with Consular companions? I understand there was supposed to be a quest to recruit Zenith, but the quest is broken and theres no chance of ever getting fixed. OK, i understand, no one ( except me) likes the twilek, everyone wants to kill him, but still, some honesty from the developers would be appreciated.

Is there any chance of seeing Nadia, Tharan or Zenith? Or they are just Odessen terminal summons and that's it?

Gotta say, the last expansions and flashpoints are a big disappointment for me, my main character is a Jedi consular. I see everyone getting back their companions regardless of popularity ( now gimme a break, Skadge was returned even if everyone hates him..) .

What's going on with Consular companions? I understand there was supposed to be a quest to recruit Zenith, but the quest is broken and theres no chance of ever getting fixed. OK, i understand, no one ( except me) likes the twilek, everyone wants to kill him, but still, some honesty from the developers would be appreciated.

Is there any chance of seeing Nadia, Tharan or Zenith? Or they are just Odessen terminal summons and that's it?

A lot of classes are still missing one or both love interests...Ashara and Andronikos, Jaesa, Doc (ick, should be Scourge) and Kira, Felix and Nadia, Corso and Risha and Akaavi, Vector, Mako...

And the sad thing is what we have to look forward too are Alliance Alerts that have nothing to do with story. LI's like Jorgan and Vette and Torian got plot-driven screen time...but the rest will just be thrown in there. I'd imagine the non-romanced companions will be brought back the same way. My suggestion is to just vend-o them if you want them.

Edited by Dracofish

A lot of classes are still missing one or both love interests...Ashara and Andronikos, Jaesa, Doc (ick, should be Scourge) and Kira, Felix and Nadia, Corso and Risha and Akaavi, Vector, Mako...

And the sad thing is what we have to look forward too are Alliance Alerts that have nothing to do with story. LI's like Jorgan and Vette and Torian got plot-driven screen time...but the rest will just be thrown in there. I'd imagine the non-romanced companions will be brought back the same way. My suggestion is to just vend-o them if you want them.

Risha,Corso & Andronikos will be back in the next update, but only as class-specific comps. Again, more for other classes, absolutely nothing for JC. How is that even fair? Should i change my name to Cinderella and walk around in rags and barefoot, to fit in the "your class does not count" story? :confused:

Risha,Corso & Andronikos will be back in the next update, but only as class-specific comps. Again, more for other classes, absolutely nothing for JC. How is that even fair? Should i change my name to Cinderella and walk around in rags and barefoot, to fit in the "your class does not count" story? :confused:

My point is that they will be returning as paperweight Alliance Alerts that have absolutely nothing to do with the story, so you might as well just use the vending machine to get them back. Go ahead and use the vending machine to get the Consular companions back now rather than waiting. I did that with Andronikos and Scourge months ago.

Whatever bogus reason they give us for the companions being gone this long after the Outlander has quite obviously been unveiled for over two years is sure to be completely half-assed and disappointing anyways.

Edited by Dracofish

To be honest, I kinda think the Consular is the lucky one. After using the terminal only one of our companions is gone from our ship (poor Qyzen). My Consulars are the only ones not flying around in a completely empty ghost ship with just an assassin droid and a blood thirst Ewok for company. And the new Qyzen is clearly a synth.

To be honest, I kinda think the Consular is the lucky one. After using the terminal only one of our companions is gone from our ship (poor Qyzen). My Consulars are the only ones not flying around in a completely empty ghost ship with just an assassin droid and a blood thirst Ewok for company. And the new Qyzen is clearly a synth.

the empty ship bothers me too, i dont even have treek or hk-51, so yea, my ship is really the ghost domain :( . well ill follow your advice and use odessen terminal.

the empty ship bothers me too, i dont even have treek or hk-51, so yea, my ship is really the ghost domain :( . well ill follow your advice and use odessen terminal.

Yeah, really the only thing that you'll get when they officially come back is the romance Choice of Doom to re-commit (and then break the active romance if you're with Theron/Koth/Lana).

My point is that they will be returning as paperweight Alliance Alerts that have absolutely nothing to do with the story, so you might as well just use the vending machine to get them back. Go ahead and use the vending machine to get the Consular companions back now rather than waiting. I did that with Andronikos and Scourge months ago.

Whatever bogus reason they give us for the companions being gone this long after the Outlander has quite obviously been unveiled for over two years is sure to be completely half-assed and disappointing anyways.

Why do you think they'll be "paperweights?"

Why do you think they'll be "paperweights?"

Because they've already confirmed that the three characters returning next week will be class-specific (Alliance Alert), and it's a likely assumption that the rest will be as well. Class-specific returns cannot possibly be involved in the main "One Size Fits All" storyline. Therefore...paperweight...just like Pierce and any other companion returned by Alliance Alert. You get the one scene, and that's it.

Edited by Dracofish

Because they've already confirmed that the three characters returning next week will be class-specific (Alliance Alert), and it's a likely assumption that the rest will be as well. Class-specific returns cannot possibly be involved in the main "One Size Fits All" storyline. Therefore...paperweight...just like Pierce and any other companion returned by Alliance Alert. You get the one scene, and that's it.

^^^ I hope they're not like Quinn's return. I hope they'll have a chapter devoted to them (which they likely won't) and they only join your Alliance if they recognise said character. (I.E. Ashara = Inquisitor) Then everyone else can just nab them from the terminal.