Mandalorian Armor (AGAIN)

Craysom

Similar armour is available as a mission reward, it's white but otherwise identical, I put Torian in it, just buy some blue dye and you are there.

I think he wants it so that he can wear it from the start of the game.

Or even wear it as another class.

For example, I have a mandalorian sith warrior and a mandalorian trooper. Sure, both can use heavy armour, but they don't get access to that style from the start.

And I also have a mandalorian imperial agent, she can't even wear heavy armour, but thanks to the Mandalor the Uniter set I now have a decent mandalorian look on her anyway (sans helmet)

A decent, contemporary, adaptive mandalorian set would be nice. The Bounty event set is close, but not close enough. (plus, the helmet lacks voice modulation)

I think he wants it so that he can wear it from the start of the game.

Or even wear it as another class.

For example, I have a mandalorian sith warrior and a mandalorian trooper. Sure, both can use heavy armour, but they don't get access to that style from the start.

And I also have a mandalorian imperial agent, she can't even wear heavy armour, but thanks to the Mandalor the Uniter set I now have a decent mandalorian look on her anyway (sans helmet)

A decent, contemporary, adaptive mandalorian set would be nice. The Bounty event set is close, but not close enough. (plus, the helmet lacks voice modulation)

Fair enough, the armour is Iconic after all, a CM version would be nice.

• 2 weeks later...
It was very nice of them to give us Cassus armor, but we've been asking for mando sets for ages. Come on Bioware!!! For Mandalore!

I love the mantle on the Cassus set but.....where is my JETPACK?!?! the reason i stopped wearing it, it was just dumb

I just got Akaavi Spar today on my Smuggler and I refuse to put her in republic trooper armor, which along with jedi guardian armor are the only heavy armor reward options available from missions/flashpoints so I am in full support of a Cartel Market Mandalorian Armor Set. From what I can see there are six obvious (to me) republic trooper armor sets on the Cartel Market.

MA44 Combat

Classic Forward Recon

Forward Recon

Energized & Galvanized Infantry

Stalwart Protector

There are of course several bounty hunter style armor sets to even that out, but not a single one is a Mandalorian style set (in-game Mandalorian, not historic or lore or whatever).