How does adaptive armor work?

generalarchie

I just got the destroyer armor from the cc from the name I am guessing it can adapt to any kind of char damage,healer and tank I am a tank so how does it work? I don't feel the effect I feel like I am dying faster without it being heavy armor the armor set altogether increase the endurance but when I look at the set sperated the chest guard and all the gear with STR more then endurance what do u mean by have to update the mods?

Adaptive just changes the weight of the armor (heavy, medium, light). The mods in the shell of the armor change the stats. If you want more END vs STR then you need to put in the right mods pieces. For example, use Guardian Armoring mod pieces instead of Might Armoring Mod pieces.

Adaptive just changes the weight of the armor (heavy, medium, light). The mods in the shell of the armor change the stats. If you want more END vs STR then you need to put in the right mods pieces. For example, use Guardian Armoring mod pieces instead of Might Armoring Mod pieces.

So how about sith juggs tank? Do I still need to change the mods for the destroyer armor set if it is already there

• 1 month later...
I'm still sooo confused.. Why would ANYONE use adaptive armor then? It's only level 8. I bough a piece and was raped. It's useless. I know I am missing something...

Did you put any mods/armourings/enhancements on the piece?

Were you using PvE mods/armourings/enhancements in a PvP setting?

For Adaptive armour to adapt to your armour level and actually be useful, you do need to give it a chance. Without the appropriate upgrades, they're empty pieces of armour. Remember that pretty much all pieces of armour in this game are designed for looks (tier armour tends to be an exception), which is why people use them.