Juggernaut Hybrid Tank Gear

Symee

Hi Guys,

I am planning to level and equip a Juggernaut Tank just for PVE (Ops, Flashpoints, Solo Content).

I read through some Guides, had a look over al set bonusses and tacticals and decided to begin with a Hybrid. My hope is, that my hybrid build is enough for all master flashpoints and story mode operations for now (capped and uncapped, I don't want to build more than one set for now, as I am not planning to run Hardmode or NiM content with my Tank).

My first question: Is it real possible to run ALL story mode operations with one hybrid tank set? Or do I need a full endurance+shield/absorb+defense set for Dxun?

My second question is, wheather you can overlook my planned stats and set pieces ... so here they are:

Set: 6 pieces Descent of the Fearless for extra damage & aggro + 1 piece Amplified Champion

Tactical: The Lifewarden or one which increases my damage

Amplifiers: Armor penetration

Augments: 14x Shield Augment 73 (will be changed to 74 if I get more credits)

Enhancements: 2x 403 Alacrity, 1x 409 Alacrity (1215 in sum), 4x 431 Shield Chance ... all with 285 endurance, rest is defense/power

Mods: 9x Superior Warding Mod 80A (221 Defense, 339 Endurance, 451 Mastery) ... here I am quite unsure, there are other mods with higher defense and my overall endurance and mastery is already above the cap value for the capped operations.

Earpiece/Implants: Sha'Tek Bulwark with 431 Absorb (I plan to change them do those with 449 Absorb)

Relics: Avoidance & Shield Matrix (723 Absorb & 723 Shield)

Color Crystals: Power ... but also my power value is above the cap (and will rise when I get 74 augments). Is crit here an alternative?

Overall my values (without stim):

Mastery: 13476

Endurance: 15985 -> 278849 Health

Power: 2879

Alacrity: 1215 (1.4 sec GCD)

Crit: 0

Accuracy: 0

Defense: 5792 (29.25%)

Absorb: 2016 (39.96%)

Shield: 3777 (51.43%)

Thank you very much for your answers.

seems like a good idea just ensure you are using a shield, I think critical crystals are the best idea and you might want to reconsider your choice in tactical, Grit Teeth is pretty good. as you say in regards to mods there are better alternatives but the difference is quite small, whenever you gain something with higher defence than what you have, freely free to keep that Edited by RikuvonDrake

seems like a good idea just ensure you are using a shield, I think critical crystals are the best idea and you might want to reconsider your choice in tactical, Grit Teeth is pretty good. as you say in regards to mods there are better alternatives but the difference is quite small, whenever you gain something with higher defence than what you have, freely free to keep that

Thank you for your answer.

Of course I am using a shield :D

Okay, maybe I will have a look over the tacticals again. I am planning to use the utility that lowers the cooldown of enraged defense by 30 seconds, so maybe grit teeth isn't the right choice there? But I can also take another utility instead.

But is it possible to run story mode operations (including dxun) and hard mode flashpoints with one single hybrid tank set?

T

But is it possible to run story mode operations (including dxun) and hard mode flashpoints with one single hybrid tank set?

without a doubt, a lot of groups use two dwt for most storymode operations just to speed it up since the difficult is very very low