Can I swap the Title "The Risen" for the 1050CC

PhantomAxe

So if I understand this correctly, as I pre-ordered ROTHC I get a title, but if I had bought it now I get 1050CC and on top of that it'll be free in 2 days anyway??

If this is the case, then that title won't get used by me, cause as far as I'm concerned "The Risen" translates to "The Mugged Off"!

I'd prefer the 1050CC, thanks!

I thought those in charge are supposed to look after their "Veterans"

:(

You got access to this content MONTHS in advance of the people starting to get access now...

It removes the pay-to-win (ontop of the sub to win) to just sub to win, which is the case already.

Every player that has or does sub can now reach level 55, so the level 50 content can eventually be bumped up to 55.

- at least the level 50 hardmodes and operations.

Personally, it's a good thing to enable access to all subs - I got my £10 worth AGES ago... and then some.

I understand the logic that we got access to the content months before now, and that we accumulated CCs as a result of being subscribed all those months. Nevertheless, more is better and I would still like the 1050 CCs, in place of or in addition to the title.

On a related topic: how about more subscriber perks like no mod removal costs and double xp toggle option?

Edited by Projawa

Um, who CARES if we get access before other people? Offering something for free that people had to pay for previously and offering them no compensation but a title that's worth zero is bad business. Edited by Devilk

Well, I'm fine with how the expansion become accessable to all subscribers, it's one method to bring new people into the game expand the community, and a preparation for second expansion. I knew the expansion goes free or get big discount is going to happened sooner or later.

The real problem here are CC given to the newly arrived buyers/subscribers who barely make any effort to support this game while the old loyal subscribers base earn something insignificant after all theirs effort to contribute this game, even if many people claim that CC given to people who bought the expansion last month are the refunds, its not going to help lessen the anger from many loyal subscribers, since they feels betrayed and left out by the double standard treatment.

I'm still supporting this game, but the question is how they going to handle this matter and will they give a shaft to certain group of players again? I might quit this game If such discrimination continue.

Edited by shamfurdispray

I can understand the frustration of the people getting the title. It's a shame that they aren't getting more than that. But I do think it's fair that players that only just bought the EP get some sort of refund/goodwill gesture. I'm actually one of those getting those coins, and I bought it less than a month ago. If Bioware had offered it for free roughly 4 weeks after I bought it and not given me any kind of equivalent refund I would be fuming. Perhaps they should have given some sort of premium item to those that bought it earlier, rather than a title. Or perhaps as well as.

You got access to this content MONTHS in advance of the people starting to get access now...

It removes the pay-to-win (ontop of the sub to win) to just sub to win, which is the case already.

Every player that has or does sub can now reach level 55, so the level 50 content can eventually be bumped up to 55.

- at least the level 50 hardmodes and operations.

Personally, it's a good thing to enable access to all subs - I got my £10 worth AGES ago... and then some.

One problem with your 2nd line. You don't need to be a sub to get the RotHC, it was $20 where subs got it for $10. Not being a subscriber doesn't keep a F2P from reaching 55, all they need to do is fork over $20 and get it. Now, the subs are getting this for free. F2P still have to pay for it.

Fine with all Subs getting the Expansion for Free.......However as a long term subscriber I do feel that the CC's would have been a much nicer gesture than a non-sensical title....

It's this kind of stuff that leaves a bad taste in the loyal subs that purchase the expansions.....well that's how I feel. This IS being actively discussed and hated on Fleets :mad:

I personally look at all of you fuming about the current issue. I find it bullocks that you are getting made because you didn't get cc for free. I was subbed when the game first came out. EVEN preordered the game before it came out. Not knowing that like wow it was sub to play. So I stopped playing. Sold the game and gave my account away with it to a friend. Later when it became f2p I started back up. EA has done a lot to apease the players. You all forget about all the perks you get from pre ordering. Your get acess to content before everyone else you get items only for preorders. You get free cc every month your subbed. You have no wait in que. You get titles only availble to those who preordered. And yet you still complain about this. I just bought it aug 28th and then found out it is free for subs. Even after buying it with sub and buying cc. So what if they give people cc that is equal to what they just paid for. We still don't get the acount wide class trainer holostatue. We have to buy them for all characters seperatly. Which costs millions of credits. So the least you could do is stop whining about the cc. I got cc and wasn't given my title so I asume it comes on the nect update. But I'm not going to care about free cc even though I could of waited to get this for free anyways. So bassically we just all bought cc for 10 $ get over yourselves.

So if I understand this correctly, as I pre-ordered ROTHC I get a title, but if I had bought it now I get 1050CC and on top of that it'll be free in 2 days anyway??

If this is the case, then that title won't get used by me, cause as far as I'm concerned "The Risen" translates to "The Mugged Off"!

I'd prefer the 1050CC, thanks!

I thought those in charge are supposed to look after their "Veterans"

:(

Yes you can....the line for exchanges starts at the same place for everything else.....on the far side of Hoth!