Anybody notice something for the gameplay trailer?

Sarfux

It actually WAS gameplay. It was not cgi like some think it was. That's besides my point.

My point is this. Did anybody notice how fluid the mechanics, moves and characters were in that? How great the graphics looked even more so than they do now? O.o Like they are slowly revamping motions to make them more fluid and incorporating more stuff into it and more detail in everything? :)

Anybody else notice how great that looked? Or is it just me :eek:

Edited by Sarfux

And have you noticed that it was most likely just custscenes splice together?

They could always do pretty cutscenes with a large amount of poses unachievable in the game

I did notice. That's not my point. My point is how fluid everything looks even more so than what we have now. The shaders, the lighting, the moves and just..character movement is even MORE fluid than what we have now. And it's pretty fluid now.

It looks like a graphical update as well :)

SWTOR's cinematics saw a jump in quality starting with Forged Alliances (seeing that tracking camera on Arkous and simply how much better the cinmetography improved and overall flow of the scenes) and I see another jump here in this trailer. It's been a huge change in quality and you'll notice it when ever you create a new character and watch the opening scene.

I do also notice their debth of field blur has improved. Much more actors in the scene and new animations added just for certain scenes.