Have to start a new guild

dherpin

Basically ea let someone steal my guild because i was inactive and im looking to start a new guild. It sucks, but this is now the 3rd time i started this guild over. If you're interested in getting a founders position within jedi order on this server contact me with your username and ill friend you if your on.

EA did not let someone steal your guild. Guild law applies to all. The GM must sign in within a certain number of days or the guild leadership is transferred. Your inactivity is the problem. If you are going to be inactive you can transfer the leadership to someone you trust to give it back. They of course do not have to give it back much less keep you in the guild. The other option is to kick everyone out. Good luck with recruiting again if you get known for that. You can also try to sell the guild and use the funds to start over another time.

The best thing to do is stay active enough to keep the guild.

EA did not let someone steal your guild. Guild law applies to all. The GM must sign in within a certain number of days or the guild leadership is transferred. Your inactivity is the problem. If you are going to be inactive you can transfer the leadership to someone you trust to give it back. They of course do not have to give it back much less keep you in the guild. The other option is to kick everyone out. Good luck with recruiting again if you get known for that. You can also try to sell the guild and use the funds to start over another time.

The best thing to do is stay active enough to keep the guild.

In less than a month i have 80 members, flagship, 37 million dollar huttball arena, all kinds of stuff. Im getting there, i dont mind i dont have alot of people inthe guild because the people that are in genuinely like it there and i get compliments all the time on the ranking system and how nobody has to do conquest or participate in guild events if they dont want to. Literally someone just said how cool that was not but ten minutes ago.

To keep the guild this time, I recommend you log in with the guild leader character on the 6th and 21st day of each month. Regardless if you are still subbed or not, that way you can stay away from the lost guild rank (lost guild) issues.

No. The minute your subscription lapses, guild goes to the most veteran subscriber that has logged within 28 days.

Speaking from experience.

Since when has being a guild leader been contingent on a subscription? I gone into Preferred status and keep guilds I have been in as guild leader, I log in every 15 days or so to keep away from the 28 day inactive reset. That is all I was stating if for some reason I've been lucky or EA/BW changed the policy, I am unaware and there for wrong. Either way, if you are a guild leader and want to keep keep "your" guild, it is all on you not on EA/BW to make sure that happens.

Since when has being a guild leader been contingent on a subscription? I gone into Preferred status and keep guilds I have been in as guild leader, I log in every 15 days or so to keep away from the 28 day inactive reset. That is all I was stating if for some reason I've been lucky or EA/BW changed the policy, I am unaware and there for wrong. Either way, if you are a guild leader and want to keep keep "your" guild, it is all on you not on EA/BW to make sure that happens.

If no one in the guild is a sub then guild becomes a F2P guild. Leadership remains in the hands of the GL unless he fails to log in 28 days straight.

The minute a sub joins your guild, and you are pref, he becomes GL next time you log out.

Edited by BenduKundalini