The Grand Galactic Sale!

DanielSteed

I think we deserve to use our new eye colors and hairstyles for free. I bought the hair but now I must pay more CC to have it installed? This is double-pay and is not right. This is like selling a mount and then having to use more CC to buy a mount pass or something.

Please fix. We already have too many characters to make new ones just for eyes or hair style.

the items are bought from the cartel market, but to change any exsisting chars, it costs cc's. Even if you haven't bought the cartel stuff, it still costs CC's to change things. They won't change it, as this is a source of income for them. You'd be surprised how many people change how they look regularly.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the items are bought from the cartel market, but to change any exsisting chars, it costs cc's. Even if you haven't bought the cartel stuff, it still costs CC's to change things. They won't change it, as this is a source of income for them. You'd be surprised how many people change how they look regularly.

Yes, we know how it works now. It didn't used to work this way. It ought to go back to costing Credits.

Everything else you buy in the Cartel Market, you pay your CC and you can use it.

Appearance options, you have to pay over and over, which makes the original price misleading.

For new players who haven't changed appearances before to know that, it's downright deceptive.

Many people are frustrated by inflation in the game. Appearance changes used to be a nice credit sink.

**We don't deserve anything.

**There is nothing wrong with the CM. It is fine just the way it is. Sales on the CM are a good thing from time to time !

**It would be nice to find some more interesting armor with better appearances in game.

Under the circumstances, however, I will be waiting until POST 6.0 release before spending any significant amount of CC for any name changes or items I have been considering. That is a choice.

Edited by OlBuzzard

Yes, we know how it works now. It didn't used to work this way. It ought to go back to costing Credits.

Everything else you buy in the Cartel Market, you pay your CC and you can use it.

Appearance options, you have to pay over and over, which makes the original price misleading.

For new players who haven't changed appearances before to know that, it's downright deceptive.

Many people are frustrated by inflation in the game. Appearance changes used to be a nice credit sink.

We didn't always have cartel coins, we didn't always have the spieces we have now, we didn't always have all the ap,pearances we have now, we didn't always have 'member berries' either. Things change, stuff costs more, etc,etc. :rolleyes:

I have approx 40 across all servers, but I would never rename 23 of them haha.

I play 5 of them regularly, the rest are for crafting or when i get bored of my scoundrels/shadows.

i havent renamed a single guy in either game unless forced to by the gm's. Most of my names have something behind them lol

**There is nothing wrong with the CM. It is fine just the way it is. Sales on the CM are a good thing from time to time !

**It would be nice to find some more interesting armor with better appearances in game.

Under the circumstances, however, I will be waiting until POST 6.0 release before spending any significant amount of CC for any name changes or items I have been considering. That is a choice.

Some of the new gear on the PTS looks good, and I don't mind that they are recycling old skins for the rest. Some of those are quite nice and hard to get.

I was planning to spend some CC on this sale, but everything I'm interested in is still more expensive than I'm willing to spend. If the trend keeps up I'll have plenty of CC saved up for the annual Black Friday 50% off collections unlock sale.

Some of the new gear on the PTS looks good, and I don't mind that they are recycling old skins for the rest. Some of those are quite nice and hard to get.

I was planning to spend some CC on this sale, but everything I'm interested in is still more expensive than I'm willing to spend. If the trend keeps up I'll have plenty of CC saved up for the annual Black Friday 50% off collections unlock sale.

Cool !

I've been on PTS … just didn't see anything that trips my trigger as far as gear appearances go ! (Just my personal taste there)

I plan on waiting to see how 6.0 shakes out. There are two issues in particular that I watching very carefully. If I'm able to actually enjoy the game … Then I'm in and I'll just save CC ( and more than likely spend a few $$$ and add some CC).

And as you have suggested: the annual "Black Friday Sale"... Do a little shopping.

Yeah that works !

Edited by OlBuzzard

You're right, we don't deserve anything. But we can demand it.

It's our money and we choose when to spend it.

They want it. The only way to get it is to make people happy.

The more happy people, the more money. Very straightforward.

Of course, it's polite to ask and make suggestions instead of demand.

Customer feedback is valuable, so let people make suggestions without shutting them down?

99% of the gear design on the pts you can still get from alliance lock boxes. But if you want to use those, you better hurry up because they will no longer drop from heroics and Bioware have provided zero info on how what is happening.

You're right, we don't deserve anything. But we can demand it.

It's our money and we choose when to spend it.

They want it. The only way to get it is to make people happy.

The more happy people, the more money. Very straightforward.

Of course, it's polite to ask and make suggestions instead of demand.

Customer feedback is valuable, so let people make suggestions without shutting them down?

Actually, as a customer, you do deserve stuff, you deserve value for money, you deserve to get what you pay for, you also deserve a product to live up to it's promise, & you deserve the right to ask for what you want,etc.

But as the same time, it doesn't mean we all get what we all want, you can't please all the people all the time.

As it's you that are paying, you have to decide if it's what you want, or even willing to accept.

We can demand, we do deserve, but we don't always get.

Hello everyone!

Only two weeks left of the Grand Galactic Sale on the Cartel Market. Companions and Dyes are now 40% off, with Mini-pets being 50% off until October 21st!

What of the collection sale? Are you just saving the best for last?

i just noticed that not all decors are on sale in the cm .... unlike other items in the sale that are not always up (sale or not or daily) things like the Contraband Slot Machine dont even show up under the search function or any tabs of the cm even with the whole all decors on sale thing.

Im bringing this up since it seems like for companions as well pets flairs and the others you put up ALL them even ones not always up outside sales.

Was kinda hoping to at last snag one for myself so i dont have to use a friends stronghold that i only got access on 1 faction x.x (wanted at some point the mounts and maybe the non rep rewards even thought it was nerfed long ago)

i feel like i was blind and forgot to check for that when i been looking at all thats been done with this sale x.x only hit me when i was in my stronghold and thought maybe i should think of getting gtn or some other utility decor that i thought to check for it x.x

Edit: noticed wampa companion/pet not up as well (have both already) but i also noticed you put the lifedayish snow flair up as well a lifeday decor or 2 in the sale... kinda questioning what going on here :?

Edited by parkfor
more missing items

Hello everyone!

Only two weeks left of the Grand Galactic Sale on the Cartel Market. Companions and Dyes are now 40% off, with Mini-pets being 50% off until October 21st!

I really hope the last week is 80% off collection unlocks or even 50%. That is the only thing besides the two transfers I will spend my CC’s on. I’ve over 6,000 just sitting there ;)

99% of the gear design on the pts you can still get from alliance lock boxes. But if you want to use those, you better hurry up because they will no longer drop from heroics and Bioware have provided zero info on how what is happening.

The crates won't drop from heroics? How did I miss this?

The crates won't drop from heroics? How did I miss this?

Not sure :p

But yeah, it’s been tested on the pts and they aren’t dropping and Bioware have been completely silent on it,

Which usually means they know it will be unpopular and refuse to discuss it until people rage on the forums.

My guess is they don’t want people getting empty legacy gear or items from the boxes anymore and they will introduce another method to increase affection with those NPC’s.

So I’ve been running heroics to build up my boxes to use just before 6.0 goes live.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

I really hope the last week is 80% off collection unlocks or even 50%.

Isn't that normally a Black Friday thing? Which isn't that far off.

But yeah, it’s been tested on the pts and they aren’t dropping and Bioware have been completely silent on it,

Which usually means they know it will be unpopular and refuse to discuss it until people rage on the forums.

So does that mean you can't level up Alliance Commanders to 20? Or is it just the boxes with the legacy gear not being received? Still haven't finished my collection yet...

Isn't that normally a Black Friday thing? Which isn't that far off.

.[/i]

Normally yes, but this sale is a new thing too, so people are hoping it'll happen now. Although, they keep saying 'Cartel' sale, so I doubt we'll get collection unlocks. But would be delighted to be wrong on this occassion :)

Looks like all armor is 30% off this week. Not bad! :)

And the one everyone's been waiting for... 50% off all collection unlocks! Woo! :D

If there are other discounts, I haven't noticed them yet. (Nothing on weapons or mounts, anyway.) But to be fair, the first two are really plenty to be getting on with. :o

Edited by Estelindis

Hello everyone!

We saved the best for the last in the final week of the Grand Galactic Sale. Collection Unlocks are back at a 50% discount and Armor Sets are 30% off on the Cartel Market until October 21st!

This does not work, I just unlocked a crystal and paid the full price of 120 CC :rak_02: